FREE Traffic & Ads

FREE Traffic & Ads

by sixads

Traffic from partner stores. Run Ads. Get traffic. Boost sales

Bolbee Fashions

This app is easy and flexible to use. it will help in showcasing my online fashion store. i will recommend the app

Cat Lovers

I use this app to help me get more traffic to my store.
The app is fantastic and does a great job, exactly as it says on the description.

To Be Held

I really like how it works. It's simple to use and navigate through. I love that it helps you in every step.

Mezcales de Leyenda

Esta fue una aplicación muy fácil de instalar, y fue muy fácil crear mis anuncios, falta ver como funciona en mi tienda.

Cheap Hidden Cams

application is easy to set up. just wish that I could get a little more out the free option. however it is better than nothing

BELLA DONNA

I use this app because I don't have any sale experience. I want to grow my business and show the right campaigns and tools to attract costumers. I like the advice they give me and updates on my costumers.

The Vault

This is my favourite traffic app, as I am a beginner in sales and the UI is so easy to understand. I can clearly see my data, as a whole and for each ad individually, and see what works and what doesn't. I believe the pricing plans are reasonable. The only let down is the subscription services, and by that I mean a lack of settings/options/adjustments within the app. For example, to cancel your subscription, you must email them. I would also like the option to set my own cap on monthly charges. Other than that, 100% perfect!

Fashion3K

Sixads really helps in building cross traffic from partner store. It's a win win situation for all who partake in online sales. Kudo's to Sixads.

Fitness & Physique

I got this based on the reviews. so im hoping all goes well and i make more sales. the other reviews seemed well which is how i determined my rating so soon.

feuzal global wholesale

great store for growing your business yoou should all try this amazing this for helping you ads and they will do anything to help you. it a great ads nice