FREE Traffic & Easy Ads

FREE Traffic & Easy Ads

by sixads

Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads that sell faster & FREE ads

YounGsexY

I am just starting to use it. seems easy enough to navigate so far. I only need to run one product ad campaign. however it would be nice if it would offer video ads.

PetNiche

I JUST STARTED USING IT WILL SEND A BETTER REVIEW SOME OTHER TIME .THANK YOU.HOPE TO ENGOY THE APP IT

Absurd Drunken Horsey

easy and informative, great app to drive traffic to your store and get sales. fully recommend to anyone starting out

Radiant Boss

I love how simple and easy Sixads app is. It gives you the option to set up ads manually or they do it for you, saving you me.

genius-pro

Very Nice easy step wow easy installation full help....................................................

BadBoneGlam Cosmetics

This is a great app for free traffic and promotion. I really enjoy using it after recently starting my business.

99FAB

Install once again. Hope for the best. I will update my review after checking one month. If everything goes well then we will go for the highest plan for sure.

July 23, 2019

Hey!

This is Romas CEO and founder at sixads. Sorry to have let you down!
Please rest assured we do not use any kind bots whatsoever. Bots don't buy products. Moreover, we could have sent you thousands of visitors not just one.

There could have been some misunderstanding or technical bug which we will be happy to address immediately.
As per refund - no worries just ping me on romas@sixads.net and we'll refund you in minutes too ;)

Have a good day!
And sorry to have spoiled your mood once again!

Regards,
Romas Juskevicius
romas@sixads.net

wideonlinestore

NICE WORK NICE APP I THINK IS GOING TO HELP A LOT OF PEOPLE FOR THERE STORE AND MARKETING AS WELL TOO

Pretty Little Glow

I got free traffic from this app. I like how quick and easy it is to use. I would highly recommend it.

aspiredragon

i have started using this app not sure will it work or not ...will update my review soon until then wait