Facebook, Google Channel+Feeds

Facebook, Google Channel+Feeds

by sixads

Instagram, Google, Facebook Reach & Retargeting, Shopping ads.

Ay-Garage

i dont read very well in english, but start up was not a big problem for me, it is a goog page and service

mopcleanerplus

j'addore cet application pour du trafic gratuit le top!!je vous la conseil si vous avez besoins d'avoir des visites sur votre site .

October 13, 2020

Merci beaucoup!

Ideas Valyen

I just installed the App in my shopify store, I cannot really comment on the performance of getting more traffic to my store, but I can comment the installation was super easy and dashboard is easy to navigate as well. I selected the Free option, we will see later if I move to a paid option.

October 7, 2020

Thanks for great review!

Our goal is to make a life of every merchant at least a tiny bit easier! We worked hard to make the setup of your ads as easy as possible.
Many new updates are coming out next week. Stay tuned!
Hope traffic will follow soon too ;)

Good luck in the upcoming BFCM!

allthingsmore.shop

Very easy to set up. looking forward to see how this will help boost my sales and to see my store grow.

October 7, 2020

Thanks for great review!
Wish you all the best in upcoming BFCM!
If you would need any help, do not hesitate our friendly support!

bamboobrushhh

Such a great app for getting more traffic for my store! Also it's really easy to setup and use. Thanks!

October 6, 2020

Thanks a lot for great review!

Hope you will continue enjoying our app!

In case you would need any kind of help - ping us via email or via live chat.

All the best!

Romas
CEO and founder

Pet Pal

just starting to use will update on effectiveness if free version brings in any customers will upgrade to premium

DigiSquad Inc.

Seems good, My ads are still in review but it was very simple to set up and get started. I like it but i will leave a follow up review after i see results

October 3, 2020

Hey!

Thanks a lot for kind words! Hope to be useful to your business. In case you would need any help - never hesitate to reach our friendly support team.

CEO and founder at Sixads

Sally Anne Judd

This app is sooo easy to install for a very unskilled computer person like myself.. really and also for the free traffic etc it will bring in!
Thank you very much!
Sally

EliteFitnessPlan

Fantastic app. It really does work. I am currently getting approximately 350 impressions per day. The impressions come from shoppers who are actively engaged. I am getting a 2.3%click rate at present which also seems very high. I would highly recommend the app as they also have an option to do Facebook and Instagram marketing too.

Nate's Online Super Store

an amazing app and really easy to use, especially for beginners and new comers to using apps like these

September 22, 2020

Hey! Thanks a lot! That exactly for whom the app is made for.
Enjoy using it and please do not hesitate to reach our friendly support with any question.

CEO and founder