Facebook, Google Channel+Feeds

Facebook, Google Channel+Feeds

by sixads

Instagram, Google, Facebook Reach & Retargeting, Shopping ads.

The Humble Wear

fake app based on the raport`s from app i have 9 click`s since almost a month
and i payd also 1 month sub 24$
based on the shopify raport i have 0 visitator from the app !
I`ts means this app is showing me fake raports/numbers

August 14, 2019

Hey!

UPDATE: as I wrote you personally you actually received those clicks.

Sorry to hear we've let you down. However, nothing is fake here. Let me investigate it asap and I will get back to you.

CEO and Founder

MechanoControl Electronics Technology Co.

I used this app but not performing well, many stores jumped into my home page but my statistics shows no change in traffic to my store. I thing this is trick from this company sixads to put free ads to your store. stop immediately to use it.

July 27, 2019

Hey!

Sorry to have let you down.
The tricks are simple here: your ads are displayed as much as you display others. That is how this ad exchange works. And if you wish not to display partner ads in your store you are welcome to try our paid option.

Let me know if there is anythig we can help you.

CEO and Founder at sixads

Fengari

I used this app on the highest tier for a month and got no where near the amount of advertised impressions. When I emailed them to get more information they indicated that they are planning an aggressive expansion. It sounds like they don't have the means to deliver the number of impressions they are promising.

This might be a good app if you are using the free version since it relies heavily on the free community, but there is very little control on where the ads get placed on your website so it might not be asthetically pleasing. Avoid the paid version, you won't get what's advertised.

mggoodies

No. sales. no. higher. rating. I came here for sales. This app is much more useless than I thought. The reason why this app has a 4.8 rating is probably because of ratings that are fake.

July 14, 2019

Hey!

Sorry to have let you down!

And even though we try hard - not every store gets sales from our network unfortunately :( Moreover, you sell life improvement courses - not physical products and so far we are not very good at anything else but physical goods.

Ratings, however, are not fake - you are the proof for that ;) Shopify is very serious about that and faking reviews would mean immediate take down of the app from the app store.

Have a great day!

Romas | CEO @ sixads

Popikcats

I'll try using this app and see if it helps me for somehow. And if it will then i'll choose a plan..

June 26, 2019

Thanks for your review Popicats. We've reached out to you yesterday to find out what happened since you rated us with 1 star. We'd be more than happy to address the issue and solve your problem.

Best,
Rasa

Lofthigher

completely scam, stand away, they tried to charge me for 6 day and 540 impression $34 usd, in the pricing they include 10k impressions and bla bla bla, result 540 impressions and $34 usd, do not waste your time and money for them

June 22, 2019

Hey!

Sorry to hear we have let you down.
As I have mentioned in my email to you your situation is of course deviation from our standards and we would be more than happy to fix it.
We are not scam, we love and value our customers and always do our best to help you succeed.

CEO and Founder at sixads

Dluxe-Brands

Just started so idk.
So I don’t really know because I’m just a beginner and idk if I’m doing the right thing.

The Perfumerie

I don't believe all these reviews are authentic and from real users. Clearly the majority of the reviews are auto-created by bots.
It's a frustrated, very poorly coded app. Many products show up in error not being able to be listed with inaccurate error messages. If you select products it can't even find the categories etc setup in Shopify. You have to manually edit these.... If you do a bulk edit, it can't handle it and all edited details are wiped out and only one edit is saved.
It's so poorly coded riddled with bugs I don't know how Shopify can allow an app in this quality in the store.

April 30, 2019

Hello!

Sorry to hear we've let you down.
We'd be happy to help you set things up and I'm sure my colleagues already reached out to you.
As per reviews, no they are not bot generated :) One must have a legit Shopify store in order to be able to post a review.

Look forward to hearing back from you soon.

CEO @ sixads
romas@sixads.net

DWCTEK

I deleted my first review which was a good review because I thought this app was cool...at first. After careful consideration, I changed my mind. They do have a responsive customer service team, I'll give them that; but this app contains pop-up ads (NOW) which was not there six months ago that will lead customers off your website. The apps originally contains the stationary rectangular box ads near the footer of my main web-page which I would expect. However, there are pop-up-ads now; that I did not expect and I recently noticed that it just started happening. My only answer is to perform and uninstall then delete this app. I also noticed that for the last six months when I paid for boost ads, I was getting fraudulent activity that was associated with the six-ads when analyzing the fraudulent activity within my administrative back-end. Also, I never really noticed anything special about this app as it never really helped me where sales are concerned. The other thing I noticed is that the development team makes extreme changes to the back-end user interface and also makes changes to the overall dynamics and inner workings of how the ads behave on my website. If you are deciding to use this app, BEWARE and BE MINDFUL of these changes, because they will have a negative effect on on your user interface on your administrative back-end and more importantly your webstore.

April 29, 2019

Hello! We are very sorry to have let you down :(
Few things need clarification here.
The way how partner ads are displayed on your store may be easily changed in 'Settings' section of our app. Moreover, one may opt out from displaying ads entirely by switching to any of our paid plans.
As per fraudulent activities, even though nobody is safe from those and according to different sources almost half of Internet's traffic is fraud, we are taking it very seriously by meticulously monitoring traffic in our network both algorithmically and also manually. Anything that looks suspicious is blocked and is also reported to authorities.

Evilrpm

Bad APP will damage your traffic dont reccomend ! only will have problems and spam inside your webstore! AWARE!

April 29, 2019

Hello!
Sorry to have disappointed you.
The app is about bringing you traffic rather than damaging it in anyway.
The way the ads look and feel may be easily changed in the 'Settings' section of our app. Moreover, you might filter out certain product categories you are not willing to display in your store.
On top of that one might opt out from displaying partner ads by subscribing to any of the paid plans.