Google, Facebook & Insta Ads

Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
July 10, 2019

It's easy to be install ,but not sure how will works,so far good ,but I will write other review latter after I test it.

Solar Magics
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited July 8, 2019

I'll give 4 stars for now and I will update I hope soon. Hope to improve the visibility of my site.

Lil' Jhuba Fit
Time spent using app: 5 months
July 6, 2019

i feel good to use this app. So easy to use and easy to get what you need. i really like this app. and i will also recommend to others too.

Seasonable T-Shirts
Qatar
Time spent using app: 2 months
July 4, 2019

Im new on this so lets try it out,.............................. ................................................................................

OberloWatch
Time spent using app: About 1 month
June 28, 2019

Only just set this app up so can't really comment at this point. Easy to do. Hope it brings traffic to my store ;)

Bamboo Eco Store
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
June 25, 2019

amazing app. app works great and im please. I highly reccommend to any one just starting out in the shopify

The Maga-Charge
Time spent using app: 10 days
Edited June 24, 2019

I used six ads and it was great from both my product and brand. It was the best move to mke for my emerging ecommerce store

ShaeLilly
Time spent using app: 3 days
June 23, 2019

Super easy to use and setup! Great way to add traffic to the site. Easy user interface. Thank you!!!

Stelleta
Time spent using app: 4 days
Edited June 21, 2019

Easy to set up. Just wanted to see what kind of magick the App may bring. Will leave another review in a few days.

The Elephant Corterie
Time spent using app: 1 day
Edited June 16, 2019

It was my
first time using this. the process was smooth. I will give another review when I receive traffic.

Ram Athletics