Traffic & Easy Ads

Traffic & Easy Ads

by sixads

Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads that sell faster

Emer Jones Apparel

I can't really say its bad. But I can say it's not great. I've had 4 clicks..no conversions. I love the idea, however I am a bit sceptical about how well it's implemented. This is in no way a negative review, but I do believe for 4-5 stars, something needs to stand out and do it's job as advertised. I understand that this is advertised as Free, however it isn't as we are advertising for other people. I am not complaining, just pointing that fact out.

Yummylook Com

Just installed this app. So it is still new and I am still getting use to it. Only major or not so major issue is that it did not get all the info from my inventory such as what type of product it is and whether male or female or unisex. So now I have to go through the whole list that I have selected to correct and input the right product info. A bit tedious but I hope my ads will show up and work on bringing in some new potential customers and vice versa on my web store. Giving 3 stars as of right now because it is still so new for my store.

Lifecapsule Clothing

LETS SEE IF ITS WILL WORK FOR ME :)

Wcirresistible

Estou dando 3 estrelas. Pois sou iniciante do aplicativo. Porém foi fácil de instalar e adicionar produtos para a publicação. Aguardo um bom tráfego.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 Next