Google, Facebook & Insta Ads

Automated Facebook, Instagram and Google Ads + Expert Support

From $29.99/month

Neshaí Fashion & More

Easy set up and fast to install. Waiting to see how much traffic it actually generates to compare it

Visionary Geeks

Time spent using app About 2 months

I am yet to experience the fruits of this app.. but it was very easy to set up. It had many categories which was helpful.

elleandhers

Let see if it works just added today
With a free plan and later might change for a pay plan.
Hope it works.

Valhalla Home Decor

Time spent using app About 4 hours

So far so good using this app to drive traffic to my store i love how convenient it is...sales are boosting and store is booming i definitely recommend this app.

ShadesforChange

Location Australia

I used this app to provide free traffic to my site so far so good!! Will let you know how it is progressing over time. No complaints just yet 5 stars on ease of setup.

Today's Stylz

Time spent using app About 12 hours

I am looking for this app to help me get customers. I really do not have a review due to this being my first time using the app and I just installed it

Be Different

Location Bulgaria

Easy to install,after few days using it got clicks on my store.Still waiting to see haw will works . Use my code 72nk00 and get a FREE impression boost up to $10. Redeem it at https://sixads.net/refer/?code=72nk00

The Kamali Kollection

Time spent using app About 1 year

Just started using 5 min ago. Idk why they asked me to write a review. www.thekamalikollection.com has only been open for 3 weeks

Awakened Moments

Time spent using app About 1 month

So far so good, easy to set up! All you have to do is fill in the boxes. I do wish they had more sub categories but hey it is free.

EvilPapa

The Review came up before I could even use the App.
I gave it 4 stars based on what it promised to do.