FREE Traffic & Ads

by sixads

Traffic from partner stores

Dluxe-Brands

Just started so idk.
So I don’t really know because I’m just a beginner and idk if I’m doing the right thing.

The Perfumerie

I don't believe all these reviews are authentic and from real users. Clearly the majority of the reviews are auto-created by bots.
It's a frustrated, very poorly coded app. Many products show up in error not being able to be listed with inaccurate error messages. If you select products it can't even find the categories etc setup in Shopify. You have to manually edit these.... If you do a bulk edit, it can't handle it and all edited details are wiped out and only one edit is saved.
It's so poorly coded riddled with bugs I don't know how Shopify can allow an app in this quality in the store.

April 30, 2019

Hello!

Sorry to hear we've let you down.
We'd be happy to help you set things up and I'm sure my colleagues already reached out to you.
As per reviews, no they are not bot generated :) One must have a legit Shopify store in order to be able to post a review.

Look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Regards,
Romas Juskevicius
CEO @ sixads
romas@sixads.net

DWCTEK

I deleted my first review which was a good review because I thought this app was cool...at first. After careful consideration, I changed my mind. They do have a responsive customer service team, I'll give them that; but this app contains pop-up ads (NOW) which was not there six months ago that will lead customers off your website. The apps originally contains the stationary rectangular box ads near the footer of my main web-page which I would expect. However, there are pop-up-ads now; that I did not expect and I recently noticed that it just started happening. My only answer is to perform and uninstall then delete this app. I also noticed that for the last six months when I paid for boost ads, I was getting fraudulent activity that was associated with the six-ads when analyzing the fraudulent activity within my administrative back-end. Also, I never really noticed anything special about this app as it never really helped me where sales are concerned. The other thing I noticed is that the development team makes extreme changes to the back-end user interface and also makes changes to the overall dynamics and inner workings of how the ads behave on my website. If you are deciding to use this app, BEWARE and BE MINDFUL of these changes, because they will have a negative effect on on your user interface on your administrative back-end and more importantly your webstore.

April 29, 2019

Hello! We are very sorry to have let you down :(
Few things need clarification here.
The way how partner ads are displayed on your store may be easily changed in 'Settings' section of our app. Moreover, one may opt out from displaying ads entirely by switching to any of our paid plans.
As per fraudulent activities, even though nobody is safe from those and according to different sources almost half of Internet's traffic is fraud, we are taking it very seriously by meticulously monitoring traffic in our network both algorithmically and also manually. Anything that looks suspicious is blocked and is also reported to authorities.

Evilrpm

Bad APP will damage your traffic dont reccomend ! only will have problems and spam inside your webstore! AWARE!

Hello!
Sorry to have disappointed you.
The app is about bringing you traffic rather than damaging it in anyway.
The way the ads look and feel may be easily changed in the 'Settings' section of our app. Moreover, you might filter out certain product categories you are not willing to display in your store.
On top of that one might opt out from displaying partner ads by subscribing to any of the paid plans.

Gieleh

No straight forward option to uninstall the app or remove it after first time adding it to your store.

Hello!
As any official app in Shopify's app store our app may be easily removed via your store's dashboard.

MX T-shirt

I got 163 impressions but no clicks in two weeks with two products. Does not work well. I don't recommend this app!

No Mames

No place to stop the subscription in the app? How do I stop paying for this?
It also didn't get me much traffic

KATIORESSE

Just installed this app, and still waiting to see what it can do as far as my sales are concern. If it does what it says then will not hesitate to give a 5 star.

Audrey & Irene

I used this app to get some traffic for a new Shopify store. At first I was pleased, because I had tried another free ads app that had really lousy content, most of the time, empty boxes showed up on my website - no product! A couple times I chose to pay to boost the ads. Then I got hit with a bill for ads I did not authorize. I was signed up for a monthly program. In my opinion, it was a sneaky change in the formatting. I contacted Shopify, got a refund. My account was supposed to be changed back, so I decided to stick around. I just looked at my credit card bill and I got billed again, for the last 2 months! Pretty upset! Will contact Shopify again and cancel once I get my refund, I would not recommend anyone who does business this way!

Tshirtboost

DON'T USE SIXADS!!!

First of all I've used sixads for 2 months now. only gotten low traffic, even though I bought the most expensive package to get the most out of it. I must admit, I got two sales last month from sixads, both were high risk scams, which uses american people credit card to ship to indoneasia...

They force you now to:

* access data such as customer names, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and
physical addresses.

* Manage your Online Store

This includes theme and script tags in your Online Store.

Previous 1 3