Facebook, Instagram,Google ads

Facebook, Instagram,Google ads

by sixads

Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads that sell faster

Arctic Heart

UPDATE: Now it`s confirmed, that this scam app messed my FB account. I can`t even delete it. AVOID AT ALL COSTS, this app may cause serious problems with FB. Got restricted by Facebook for no reason when I started using this app. Also, their ad said "free traffic" - no free traffic at all. It is sixads who needs to be restricted for false advertising and scaming their users.

February 14, 2021

Hey!

Sorry to hear that. Yet thousands of merchants use our app without getting blocked. Having said that, facebook is extremely strict on dropshippers these days. Thus you have to be extremely cautious about your ad content and store quality in general.
Since you haven't even try posting FB ads via our app there is no way even technically your fb acc could have been blocked because of our app.

As per our network it really depends how much you contribute to the network as it is an ad exchange. In your case contribution was just a few pageviews, hence no results.
Last but not least, as any other official Shopify app - sixads may be easily deleted by clicking delete button in your store's dashboard.

In any case wish you all the best!

AURO Collection

This APP is a scam it is not FREE! Deceiving marketing! I installed the APP and used it during the trial period and cancelled before the trial ended but i am still being charged $19.99 as a "PRO" subscription. Absolute JOKE!

January 18, 2021

Hey!

Sorry to have disappointed you. Yet the app is either free (ad exchange) or paid. We also never had free trials.

Shoppingnewtrends

Hey If i dont want your service so why dont you refund my amount on my card you refunded it as credits.
i want my refund on my card.
Worst App worst support

Gadget-Tec

I downloaded the app and did 3 ads. The first one got rejected, so I pretty much had to make it from scratch. The second also got rejected, but before I could edit it the third also got rejected, causing my ad account to be disabled, I deleted the app and now I can't even use my normal FaceBook account.

January 14, 2021

Hi!
Sorry to hear that. However, please note that your account was disabled because your store is not yet facebook advertising ready: you do not have returns policy, no shipping terms, no legal address, no phone. All this combines and facebook immediately restricts your access to advertising. Same with google and other major ad networks.
Fix these issues thirst and I am sure they will re-enable your account ;)

Best of luck!

Flowers Delight

I advise using another service. Paid them 30$ a month and I am stuck on "Your ads are in review. Most ads are reviewed within 24 hours." as my subscription ticks away by a week and still waiting. The support team never replies. Worst service ever.

January 9, 2021

Hey!

Sorry to have disapointed you.

Will get back to you asap!

Soni Fashion®

All Services Are Paid
An application that must not be used
..............................................................................

January 7, 2021

Hey!

The app might also be used in free mode as an ad exchange ;)

Regards

Miss-Posh

I don't understand why I got pop up ads for other websites on my own website!!! Screenshot and proof: https://easyupload.io/su2did Disgusted ! Thank you for developer update but this is not a response. What response I got on email:
'When in a free mode you participate in the ad exchange and in order to advertise your products you agree on advertising partner products in yours' No, I didn't manually enable popup ads - as I spend 2 seconds on the app and I wouldn't agree to this. There is nowhere in your app permission that is written this..as I wouldn't install it in the first place. Thank you for your time!

January 4, 2021

Hey!

That is exactly how the app works in a free mode. During your session you have turned popup ads to on. Popup ads are set to off by default to all of your users.

Twinkle kids planet

Use less app , they charge money without giving me any service , support team reply to my messages every 1 week . wasting money and time only

January 4, 2021

Hey!

Sorry to have disappointed you. However, as kindly pointed out by our customer success manager Anna - your ads were rejected by Facebook. And unfortunately we are not able to see why. Yet you can see it in your Facebook's ad manager, moreover you should have received an email on it.

Hope this helps. Have a great day!

My Wish Cloud

Installed the add but it got Stuck at 35% loading for whole DAY. I reported to developer but all i got was sales emails. Developer did not resolve the issue for more than 3 days! USELESS!!!!

December 24, 2020

Hey!

Sorry to hear that! Sincere apologies for not getting back in time to you.

CEO & Founder

Four Legs Friends

I asked for support and I didn't get it. I asked for it a few days ago and nobody answer. I don,t have any info

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9