Sixads ‑ Paid Advertising

Sixads ‑ Paid Advertising

by sixads

Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads plus Video Ad Generator

HannaClothingStore

until i no what happen i will rate you one i don,t want bullshit a lot off companies like you give out bullshit if i add this app how much do i need to spend to get return 10 to 25 sale a day to make money reply back to brylon33'gmail.com one company said i neef to spend $1600

TudoVibes

que absurdo, me cobraram 179.88$ dolares, que absurdo. fiz o cancelamento, nao usei o aplicativo, desinstalei e gostaria de saber a maneira na qual eu consigo meu reembolso.
muito obrigado.

June 14, 2021

Hey!
You were charged since you made a purchase. As in any retail store - you may ask for a refund in case you didn't use the service and it will always be issued ;)
Best Regards,

Aulelei Fashions

So I tried to cancel I don't want this app I only installed it to get more info since when I asked on the FB post I was told to install the app to get more info well now I see a reoccurring charge for next month even after I uninstalled it so I reinstalled to see if there was an option to cancel with in the app I didn't see one I tried to reach out to support an NOTHING Back I want this off my monthly Billing I DO NOT WANT THIS APP!!!!

KingsonsBackpacks

Very unprofessional. I signed up and deactivated the app/payments on the same day within 30 minutes and now see that I was charged today for the month plan. I want a refund immediately and taken off the billing list. Will update review rating once this has been done.

Kekeemporium

My ads are not published yet! Nobody has an answer as to why? How long does it take to review ads. Customer support is unable to resolve this issue!

GOGOAA

I have not started to use the deduction, please refund!!!! I have not started to use the deduction, please refund!!!! When can I get a refund?

May 31, 2021

Hi,
As we discussed in private message: in order to issue a refund we need you to reinstall the app at least temporarily. There are no technical means to refund when you have uninstalled us.

Car Wireless Mobile Phone Chargers

BEWARE! They will charge you money even if you unsubscribed.
I have cancelled and uninstalled this app straight away, but still has been charged $29.99 USD. VERY BAD PRACTICE !!! Vendor is asking me to remove a feedback in order to get my money back! Sorry, but the whole point of feedback system is to warn people about problems they might face. And I find it ridiculous asking me to remove my feedback, as it's there for a reason! I'm NOT going to remove my feedback! MORE THAN A MONTH ALREADY AND STILL CAN'T GET MY MONEY BACK FROM THIS COMPANY - STAY AWAY FROM THEM !!! UPDATE: It's 07/06/2021 and I still haven't received my refund yet, DON'T TRUST THIS COMPANY !!!

Hey!

Sorry to have let you down. However, please note that charges are always coming together with your Shopify bill, therefore you were charged for a purchase that you made prior to uninstalling the app. This is how Shopify's payment gateway works.

I have reached out to you personally with more details ;)

Ellyrain Coffee

I tried to use the app. I didn't like it so I first UNSUBSCRIBED and then DELETED the app. But today I was charged for nothing. I want a refund because I unsubscribed in trial period and never used your app since then.

Hey!

I have reached out to you personally with more details ;)

On Tha Grind Clothing LLC

HOW DO YOU CANCEL THIS? HOW DO YOU REMOVE YOUR CARD FROM BEING CHARGED I NO LONGER WANT THIS. THIS APP IS TRASH

May 8, 2021

Hello!

Thanks for your feedback. However, please note you have been refunded already a week ago and we have never ever asked any of the merchants to provide us your credit card details. We use Shopify Payment Gateway to collect charges for our services.

Hem & Hide Co.

I am currently (& have been for a few days) trying to get a refund. As I was looking through this app and deciding if I even wanted it - I was charged a reoccuring $179 fee. Not only did I not even finish filling out information on the app, but I never put card information. I had no idea it would pull my card info straight from shopify. I have been in contact with Shopify & Sixads. I have an open ticket trying to get a refund with no success. The money has been taken out of my account. I had the app installed for a total of 15 mins. I am now paying for something I do not and will not use. I NEED MY REFUND!!

Hey!

Apologies for not meeting your needs. You made a purchase and thus you were charged. Yet since you haven't been using the app we have fully refunded you ;)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10