FREE Traffic & Easy Ads

FREE Traffic & Easy Ads

by sixads

Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads that sell faster & FREE ads

Sync Track

I paid and it doesn't let me to select any ad option. It always ask me to select a plan again and again. Waste of time and money.

November 27, 2020

Hey!

Sorry to have disappointed you. Unsuccessfully tried reaching you via email.
You have encountered a temporary technical glitch. We are very sorry about not meting your immediate needs. Yet we'd be more than happy to welcome you if you believe in second chances ;)

Best of luck in this shopping frenzy!

CEO and Founder

The remedy barn

I would give less of a rating than 1 star tbh. Terrible free ads even worse boosted ads, and in regard to social media ads, you could easily run them yourself with better customer targeting than the app provides. false claims on daily budgets i ended up paying triple what I agreed to in the app.
And to top it all off #terriblecustomerservice, i would most certainly not recommend. Ok I would very much like to retract my statement on Terrible customer service, they did finally resolve my issues and refunded me the full month subscription amount. I'm tempted to give the app another chance!

October 30, 2020

Hey!

My apologies for not meeting your needs. We have recently redesigned functionality of our app and as it happens with major changes sometimes we get an error or two. However, we are working hard to fix them all.
Thus thanks for your harsh but sincere review. I will make sure to investigate this case and get back to you personaly.

Apologies once again.

Fabio Xavier

I tried the premium package but I didn't see any good on my sales etc
Is taking 48 hours (still counting ) to review my adds ! Waste of money.

October 26, 2020

Hey!

Apologies for not meeting your needs. Unfortunately ad review on FB or Google side sometimes takes even longer than 48 hours. The only remedy here is patience.

Tienda ZE!!

No aconsejo a nadie usar esta aplicación pierden el dinero reclame el importe por que no hacen lo que dicen y enciman te reconocen el error y no te reembolsan el dinero.Mucho cuidado!!!.
I do not advise anyone to use this application, they lose money, claim the amount because they do not do what they say and above they recognize the error and do not refund the money.

October 12, 2020

Hey!

Sorry for not meeting your needs. Unfortunately there is not much we can offer in Spanish speaking countries. Over 90% of our traffic comes from the US.
As discussed with you in person - we have resolved the issue already.

Good luck in your eCommerce endvours!

alterbands.com

I currently have the Premium subscription and it literally doesn't work. Barely getting any clicks. Wouldn't recommend at all.

October 8, 2020

Hey!

You have only used sixads for less than a day - give us a bit more time for the system to kick in ;)

Have a good one!

Romas

lenovieusa

They do not even deserve a one star review...ALL Sales we got to our store from sixads were FRAUD sales..now we are getting chargebacks for those scammed sales....we lost sales, product cost, shipping & handling cost ..etc
NOT recommended to any store

October 8, 2020

Hey!

Sad to hear that and my personal apologies for this. We try very hard to block the IP's that fraudsters use, yet that is technically very very hard unfortunately.
It is sad that bad agents used our service to scam you and also some innocent credit card owners.

RoseeVFashion

I used this app to bring more traffic and to make more sales but I've been averaging less than 10 sessions a day and they're mostly coming from my boosted posts on Facebook. I would not recommend

October 7, 2020

Hello!

We are so sorry for not meeting your expectations. And I can totally relate to your frustration.
However, in a free mode traffic is exchanged at 1:1 ratio as you have mentioned you only had 10 visitors in your store, which means we could only display your ads 10 times in other stores and that is obviously not enough to get a visitor even given our 1.5%CTR :(

In any case we sincerely apologise and wish you good luck in the upcoming weeks!

Lux Podz

Very bad experience, I have a feeling that they are just cheating people I did pay the yearly subscription, and because the app wasn't working as they claim so I decided to cancel and I asked for a refund they said that the money can't be sent to my card and it will be in my Shopify account till now I can't find that money. Big advice don't pay the yearly subscription.

September 14, 2020

Thanks for kind words.
Enjoy! Happy to assist you anytime!

CEO and Founder at sixads

It girl boutiqueee

SERIOUSLY DO NOT USE!!!!! I downloaded the app and it added ads for other companies to my website. They tell you that it comes with the free mode and you can turn it off. I turned it off and the ads are still on my website. I disconnected the app, uninstalled it from shopify, and deleted it from my computer. IT IS STILL PUTTING ADS ON MY WEBSITE. they are lying when they say "free ads, no catch". they put big ugly pop ups on your website and want you to pay to remove them even though that's not how they advertised the app. HUUUUGE SCAM! and now they are trying to tell me that the ads come from a different app that i don't even have smh

September 14, 2020

Hello!

I absolutely understand your frustration. However, the ads you see after uninstalling our app are coming from another copy cat app called Unite Traffic and not sixads as you can clearly see from print screens and source code of your store that we have sent you.
In any case my sincere apologies for not meeting your needs and I hope we will quickly resolve this misunderstanding.

Have a good one!

BE LE KOV

DO NOT USE THIS APP if you are going to use their free plan. They are not only advertise other people products on the bottom of your website but as well as a pop-up would lead your potential customers to buy products from other instead of your products. This app is misleading for free user. It is totally disappointed!

September 1, 2020

Hey!
That is exactly how the app works in a free mode and you are always able to turn on or off all the ad formats in settings section of the app.

CEO and Founder