FREE Traffic & Ads

FREE Traffic & Ads

by sixads

Traffic from other Stores and Targeted Facebook Ads

Junejewelry2019-

I got absolutely no sales from this app even though I display ads on my siteI don't know why this apps has such a high rating

5AS

Please stay away from this app, after paying consecutively for Facebook ads, i got just a few clicks from countries i didn't even target (the U.S. and Ireland) which i suspect are from click farms. After displaying numerous ads on my site, there's still no ad for my own site. In summary, i feel this app is fraudulent, please run!

December 6, 2019

Hey!

Thanks for your feedback. Yet calling us fraud is a little excessive. We see you've been actually targeting US on one of your facebook ads, hence the clicks from there.

I've sent you a more detailed explanation in the private email. Hope we'll be able to resolve this misunderstanding very quick.

Enjoy the day!

KOTi HOME

Customer service is slow, over a week for a response. I am in Australia with no results so far, may only be beneficial for stores selling in the USA.

November 30, 2019

Hello,

My sincere apologies for letting you down. Clearly it seems we had some unforgivable issues in both delivering value to you as well answering your questions quickly on customer support.
I will get back to you personally via email in order to assist you in solving remaining issues immediately.

b°n Science

Here's what I can say after having this app on my store for ~72 hours, speaking with their customer service, and getting absolutely nowhere: RUN. DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS APP ON YOUR STORE.

Sixads has used my store to spam vistors to my site for three days now, running nearly 200 ads. With the advertised 1:1 ratio, one would expect I would have approximately the same number of impressions on MY ads through the app (aka my ads would show an equal # of times in other stores). WRONG. My ads have been shown a total of 5 times in 3 days.

24 hours in I thought this must be an error, so I contacted customer service. At that point, my ads had only been shown once. They confirmed with me I had 125 credits at that time and would look into it. The response I eventually got was "it seems like it will likely improve over time, if you BUY then maybe your ads will show more"– Excuse me? They wanted me to BUY ads when they couldn't even deliver the ones I was owed in the exchange at a rate higher than 0.8% per day. A 125:1 ratio was NOT what was advertised.

Frankly, I can't even communicate my level of disappointment with this app. I had so much hope for it given the high reviews but I feel like I have been completely taken advantage of. My biggest piece of advice: Maintain your store's integrity, avoid this app at all costs.

November 30, 2019

Hey!

Let me apologise for our poor performance both on value side as well as on customer service.

I will get back to you personally via email to help you resolve the issue immediately.

CEO and Founder

US Health Basket

I had really high hopes for this app because of all the good reviews. However, I installed this app on 19 November and did not receive any traffic on my store till now. I was hoping at least some traffic but till now very disappointing. I will wait for a couple of days otherwise more likely will uninstall and look for other options.

November 24, 2019

Hey!

My apologies to have let you down. At the same time thanks for bringing this to my attention. I can see there is something not working for you.
I will get back to you in a private message asap.

Posh Kartara Beauty

I had really high hopes for this app because of all the good reviews. However, I have not had an ncrease of visitors to my site since installing this app. I even paid $19.99 for a plan, and still, no results. My click rate number has been the same for the last 2 days, making me wonder if my products are even being advertised at all, and if they are, to who. Very disappointing. More than likely will uninstall and find another app.

November 14, 2019

Hey!

Thanks for letting us know. I will get back to you via email in a few minutes!

CEO at sixads

DXFforCNC.com

Very useless, the monthly subscription with $19 ended and i didnt get my full boosted impressions.. only 2830 out of 5000...only 28 clicks per month...

October 25, 2019

Hey!

You are right - we were slower to deliver than we should had been. My sincere appologies for that. However the CTR was way better than average on google display network or quite often even on facebook.
In any case we apologize for underdelivering and I will make sure we will refund you asap!

Adley's Beauty Products

Horrible ..i deleted the app after a few hours of not liking it.and was still charged 19.99 and no contact from support after multiple emails..do not recommend!!!!!!!

Verve Hand-Made

Do not install this app. I tried to contact them through chat and all I got was we will be back later today or sometimes tomorrow. I uninstalled the app and they got back to me saying they never got any other message. Now, they are still charging me for the app.

October 21, 2019

Sorry to hear that!
However, please be assured no app on Shopify may charge you after it is uninstalled. That is technically impossible. Shopify takes care of it.
Charges, however, come together with your Shopify bill, therefore they may seem as if the app is charging you after uninstalled it, but that is something you bought previously.

cybershophq

Unistalled after I paid them to run Facebook ads ad had a paid plan, I had 4 people on my site in 24 hours and those came from google search. No way to see if they are really running ads for you or not.

September 23, 2019

Hey!

You have received almost 200 clicks on your FB ads. Just sent you a private message. Let's sort this misunderstanding quickly ;)

Romas