Facebook, Instagram,Google ads

Facebook, Instagram,Google ads

by sixads

Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads that sell faster

Vell Brush

Waste of money. The app requires payment for settings that are free on Facebook, Google and Instagram. There is no benefit to this application. It is not worth buying any package.

Tinashe chidyausiku

It did nothing at all. Just kept saying waiting for google ads to approve by tomorrow and its been 2 weeks so i unistalled a waste of my time

April 7, 2021

Hey!

My apologies for not meeting your needs. Sometimes we do not receive a response back from google for a very long time, which most probably was the case here.
We will quickly investigate the case here and get back to you personally.

Apologies once again.

CEO and Founder at Sixads

Blockchain SA de CV

No es gratis, tiene precios muy altos ..............................................................

Classic Canvas

I just wasted my money on this app!!! never use it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 30, 2021

Hey!
Sorry to have let you dow. At the same time, I would appreciate if you could share what exactly went wrong so we could immediately fix it.

Arctic Heart

UPDATE: Now it`s confirmed, that this scam app messed my FB account. I can`t even delete it. AVOID AT ALL COSTS, this app may cause serious problems with FB. Got restricted by Facebook for no reason when I started using this app. Also, their ad said "free traffic" - no free traffic at all. It is sixads who needs to be restricted for false advertising and scaming their users.

February 14, 2021

Hey!

Sorry to hear that. Yet thousands of merchants use our app without getting blocked. Having said that, facebook is extremely strict on dropshippers these days. Thus you have to be extremely cautious about your ad content and store quality in general.
Since you haven't even try posting FB ads via our app there is no way even technically your fb acc could have been blocked because of our app.

As per our network it really depends how much you contribute to the network as it is an ad exchange. In your case contribution was just a few pageviews, hence no results.
Last but not least, as any other official Shopify app - sixads may be easily deleted by clicking delete button in your store's dashboard.

In any case wish you all the best!

AURO Collection

This APP is a scam it is not FREE! Deceiving marketing! I installed the APP and used it during the trial period and cancelled before the trial ended but i am still being charged $19.99 as a "PRO" subscription. Absolute JOKE!

January 18, 2021

Hey!

Sorry to have disappointed you. Yet the app is either free (ad exchange) or paid. We also never had free trials.

Shoppingnewtrends

Hey If i dont want your service so why dont you refund my amount on my card you refunded it as credits.
i want my refund on my card.
Worst App worst support

Gadget-Tec

I downloaded the app and did 3 ads. The first one got rejected, so I pretty much had to make it from scratch. The second also got rejected, but before I could edit it the third also got rejected, causing my ad account to be disabled, I deleted the app and now I can't even use my normal FaceBook account.

January 14, 2021

Hi!
Sorry to hear that. However, please note that your account was disabled because your store is not yet facebook advertising ready: you do not have returns policy, no shipping terms, no legal address, no phone. All this combines and facebook immediately restricts your access to advertising. Same with google and other major ad networks.
Fix these issues thirst and I am sure they will re-enable your account ;)

Best of luck!

Flowers Delight

I advise using another service. Paid them 30$ a month and I am stuck on "Your ads are in review. Most ads are reviewed within 24 hours." as my subscription ticks away by a week and still waiting. The support team never replies. Worst service ever.

January 9, 2021

Hey!

Sorry to have disapointed you.

Will get back to you asap!

Soni Fashion®

All Services Are Paid
An application that must not be used
..............................................................................

January 7, 2021

Hey!

The app might also be used in free mode as an ad exchange ;)

Regards