Google, Facebook & Insta Ads

Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
March 1, 2022

First, they will get your money for subscription caz i thought this app might be worth it, Whoever read this review, please save your money and run the ads by your seld, this app does not work, customer support is insanely slow and with no result ( like after long time will reply to you and tell you, team, is investigating this matter ). Again 29 dollars have been paid and gone for caz i was stupid enough to download your app....

Nearby Store
January 9, 2022

I have sent an urgent message with charges about my ads telling them I want them to stop and I am not able to stop them on their platform I took a screen shot after refreshing it to see if I could turn off Ad for Reaching Prospective Customers but it did not work and so I sent this immediately. The cost was $15... and now it is $26.13 and I refuse to pay tat extra amount. No one has responded as of yet from 5 hours ago. I always have to wait almost 24-48hrs for a response and it is usually very vague.

Iaunna's Bridal
Time spent using app: 3 months
sixads replied January 9, 2022

Hello!

Sorry to have let you down. However, I see that all of your campaigns successfully paused. But please bear in mind that Facebook works in a way that even though the campaigns are actually paused, data keeps on coming with a delay i.e. the data you see know might look differently in a few hours.

CEO and founder

December 20, 2021

If you know zero about social media ads it may look reasonable, but normally it's waste of money. They do not optimize post, story etc sizes and using horrible ad content. You can create same quality ads in 5 mins, they don't deserve its price. I used 2 days and charged by them over $40, stay away...

Essentia Store
sixads replied December 21, 2021

Hey!
Thanks for your feedback. However it isin't really accurate. Our campaigns are optimized for conversions and creatives come directly from your product catalogs. And yes indeed we do not do post boosting as simply this isn't effective format.

CEO and founder

November 17, 2021

I used this app but unfortunately, it's not what it promises my 12 years old Facebook Account was disabled as soon as I installed and created the campaign. support is not replying I contacted Facebook and they confirmed that using https://sixads.net/ for creating ads violated their term of use and policy violation. Ad Account Disabled for Policy Violation.. stay away from this I am also reporting this to Shopify.

Fleet Shop
Italy
Time spent using app: About 21 hours
sixads replied November 17, 2021

Hi, sorry to hear your account got restricted. However, it is important to note, that our app does not have any impact on Facebook's decisions to block accounts, what mainly matters here is your store quality and credibility.
In your particular case I can see multiple issues with your store that could have led to Facebook to block your ad account: 1. It's a dropshipping store 2. aggregated product reviews that 3. you are promoting non existing discounts with count down timers 4. no company address or phone number 5. broken links
Thus my friendly suggestion is to fix these and other issues as regardless what app you are going to use your account will certainly get restricted both on Facebook as well as Google.

CEO and founder of Sixads

September 29, 2021

Hi I installed and uninstalled ur app and was charged $34 even though it was not used kindly refund this money and stop any further charge to this account. I did not find ur app helpful at all

Hanamacoco
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
sixads replied October 5, 2021

Hey!

Sorry to haven't met your needs. The refund was immediately issued.
At the same time I would like to point out that you voluntarily chose to subscribe to our paid plan and decided not to use the app.

All the best!
Romas

August 22, 2021

Worst customer support ever, they emailed me with an offer of 45% off on all plans so I added this app to my store but the discount was not applied, I emailed them asking for the discount and they answered me that discount only applies to yearly plans (nothing was mentioned in their email about yearly plans). I tried creating 2 campaigns using the app but without any results so don't expect a lot from this app you can create campaigns yourself better than what they provide.

TAYTOYS
sixads replied August 23, 2021

Hello!

My sincere apologies for underdelivering on our promise. We work hard to meet the needs of every client yet sometimes in rare occasions things don't work in a way they should.

August 4, 2021

Hello, I was looking forward on using this app, as it promised easy to use interface. However I'm not able to log in and the customer service isn't responding on my issue since 5 days. If you (Stuff) read your reviews more often, then please reply to me with a solution. I already paid for the service but can't use it. Thank you (will change rating once I can use the app)

DailyAdventures
Italy
Time spent using app: 7 months
July 30, 2021

Please Don't make fool people. I think these people are a cheater I have to subscribe his plan 34.99$ these are tag-powerful video ads campaign but after subscribing no options show video ads.

thestylestores.in
India
Time spent using app: 12 days
sixads replied July 30, 2021

Hello!

First of all my apologies for not meeting your needs. Yet it seems we have some misunderstanding here ;) Our business is about helping out merchants like you, not cheating. Video ad generator is a new feature at sixads and it is free (at least for now) it is not necessary for you to subscribe to our paid plans to try it out.

Hope this helps and we'll quickly resolve this issue.

July 11, 2021

until i no what happen i will rate you one i don,t want bullshit a lot off companies like you give out bullshit if i add this app how much do i need to spend to get return 10 to 25 sale a day to make money reply back to brylon33'gmail.com one company said i neef to spend $1600

HannaClothingStore
Time spent using app: 15 days
June 14, 2021

que absurdo, me cobraram 179.88$ dolares, que absurdo. fiz o cancelamento, nao usei o aplicativo, desinstalei e gostaria de saber a maneira na qual eu consigo meu reembolso.
muito obrigado.

TudoVibes
Brazil
Time spent using app: 3 days
sixads replied June 14, 2021

Hey!
You were charged since you made a purchase. As in any retail store - you may ask for a refund in case you didn't use the service and it will always be issued ;)
Best Regards,