Google, Facebook & Insta Ads

Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
October 7, 2020

They do not even deserve a one star review...ALL Sales we got to our store from sixads were FRAUD sales..now we are getting chargebacks for those scammed sales....we lost sales, product cost, shipping & handling cost ..etc
NOT recommended to any store

lenovieusa
Time spent using app: 5 months
sixads replied October 8, 2020

Hey!

Sad to hear that and my personal apologies for this. We try very hard to block the IP's that fraudsters use, yet that is technically very very hard unfortunately.
It is sad that bad agents used our service to scam you and also some innocent credit card owners.

October 7, 2020

I used this app to bring more traffic and to make more sales but I've been averaging less than 10 sessions a day and they're mostly coming from my boosted posts on Facebook. I would not recommend

RoseeVFashion
Time spent using app: About 1 month
sixads replied October 7, 2020

Hello!

We are so sorry for not meeting your expectations. And I can totally relate to your frustration.
However, in a free mode traffic is exchanged at 1:1 ratio as you have mentioned you only had 10 visitors in your store, which means we could only display your ads 10 times in other stores and that is obviously not enough to get a visitor even given our 1.5%CTR :(

In any case we sincerely apologise and wish you good luck in the upcoming weeks!

Edited October 22, 2020

Very bad experience, I have a feeling that they are just cheating people I did pay the yearly subscription, and because the app wasn't working as they claim so I decided to cancel and I asked for a refund they said that the money can't be sent to my card and it will be in my Shopify account till now I can't find that money. Big advice don't pay the yearly subscription.

Lux Podz
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 6 days
sixads replied September 14, 2020

Thanks for kind words.
Enjoy! Happy to assist you anytime!

CEO and Founder at sixads

Edited September 14, 2020

SERIOUSLY DO NOT USE!!!!! I downloaded the app and it added ads for other companies to my website. They tell you that it comes with the free mode and you can turn it off. I turned it off and the ads are still on my website. I disconnected the app, uninstalled it from shopify, and deleted it from my computer. IT IS STILL PUTTING ADS ON MY WEBSITE. they are lying when they say "free ads, no catch". they put big ugly pop ups on your website and want you to pay to remove them even though that's not how they advertised the app. HUUUUGE SCAM! and now they are trying to tell me that the ads come from a different app that i don't even have smh

It girl boutiqueee
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
sixads replied September 14, 2020

Hello!

I absolutely understand your frustration. However, the ads you see after uninstalling our app are coming from another copy cat app called Unite Traffic and not sixads as you can clearly see from print screens and source code of your store that we have sent you.
In any case my sincere apologies for not meeting your needs and I hope we will quickly resolve this misunderstanding.

Have a good one!

August 31, 2020

DO NOT USE THIS APP if you are going to use their free plan. They are not only advertise other people products on the bottom of your website but as well as a pop-up would lead your potential customers to buy products from other instead of your products. This app is misleading for free user. It is totally disappointed!

BE LE KOV
Time spent using app: 15 minutes
sixads replied September 1, 2020

Hey!
That is exactly how the app works in a free mode and you are always able to turn on or off all the ad formats in settings section of the app.

CEO and Founder

August 26, 2020

I would give 0 stars the app is hard to use and they wont give me a refund for a service I didn't use or want. I dont know how it was approved but I am mad about it. I cant remove it.

Trulily
Time spent using app: 2 days
sixads replied August 27, 2020

Hey!

As it became apparent the issue you are facing is caused by one of our copy cat apps - Ads by Varinode.
Our app automatically stops displaying Partner ads as soon as you subscribe to one of our paid plans. Moreover, when the app is removed, which you did several times - not a single line of code is left in your store and therefore our apps could not be appearing there too.

In any case - we are sorry for any inconveniences caused and are happy to assist you further.

CEO and Founder at sixads

July 28, 2020

I USED THIS ADD FOR ONE DAY AND BECAUSE I WAS USING ANOTHER APP FOR TRAFFIC AND I GOT 2K IMPRESSION IT CHARGED ME FOR 9.99 WHAT A SCAM MAN DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS APP

Nurse Essentials Shop
Time spent using app: 1 day
sixads replied July 28, 2020

Hey!

Sorry to have let you down.
I have just analysed your case and it seems that you have made a purchase of 2000 impressions for $9.99 on 9th of July. The purchase made by you using Shopify Payment Gateway. There is nothing scamy about it ;)
Perhaps you were suprised to see the charge almost after one month after you made it but again that is a feature, not a bug - our charges reflect on your Shopify bill - that is how Shopify Payments work.
In any case we'd be more than happy to help you assist you further.

June 23, 2020

I have seen a greater return from Facebook and Instagram adds then the premium price we are paying for this app. Absolutely not worth it and we never reach the impression limit that we are promised.

Apex Alchemy Soaps
Time spent using app: 29 days
Edited August 15, 2020

Update: I only got two sales through this app in the past two months. Not sure what kind of traffic they are bringing in. Today I got notified that one of the sales was flagged as fraudulent. So I lost a sale and have to pay a chargeback fee. I'm fairly certain i'll get the same news for the second sale.

Can't tell if this is driving traffic or not. I have the paid subscription but nothing. I'll give it a few more months and see.

Mean KEEN Deals
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited June 2, 2020

Very disappointing. Paid for the app but I don't see any clicks on the account.
More disappointing is that they offered to help with Facebook and Google ads, sent me a report but then when I replied yes let's go ahead with it, they never gotten back to me event after 3 follow up emails. Very disappointing.
Will not recommend.