FREE Traffic & Easy Ads

FREE Traffic & Easy Ads

by sixads

Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads that sell faster & FREE ads

JdeLuxeCo

I intentionally wanted to use this app for ads but before I went to submit my edits, I saw the pricing for the campaign that I wanted did not fit my budget at this time so I just exited the page. I soon went back to my website and saw the free version was submitted without me accepting anything. These free ads on my website are not appealing whatsoever. Did not approve.

November 5, 2020

Hey!

Our sincere apologies for not meeting your expectations. We've looked at your case and I've just sent you an email explaining how the settings work and how can they be adjusted.

Our app is designed in a way where all the settings can be adjusted by the users themselves. During our onboarding process you choose whether you want to enable partner ads on your store (there's a whole screen dedicated to explain and let you choose the option that's best for you). The same can be done at any point in time within our app in Partner Ads section.

Please see our email for more details and print screens.

Hopefully speak to you soon,
Rasa

7Kouture

This app is useless and a waste of money. I reached out to customer care because Im seeing no traffic and its been over a week. I will be removing this app immediately

July 16, 2020

Hello!

Sorry to have let you down!
We do our best to reply to our customers requests within 12 hours at most thus there must be some technical glitch if we did not get back to you for over 7 days. My sincere apologies once again. We will get back to you asap and solve all the issues you have.

Gina's Loft

I just started using sixads yesterday I can't give a details review as yet but I'm hoping that this works to drive traffic to my store and be able to make some money to continue an upgrade this app on my store.
The idea of this app is very useful and I think it's great so here's to best wishes!

GrocaNet

To be honest the app is totally trash! Make your store look cheap with a lot of ads displaying and there is no that much traffic coming. maybe 1-2 viewing in a day. don't waste your time, find a better solution

Billionaires&Co

This uh thing not working gcxshbjkjcxfrwdkjcdtijbbbbgxzdyuggyffdddftttfxfhj j jvdfuiijkjkhdssjjkkkhvgh

HappyCrappy2020 Online

I’m a new user to the app will see how much free traffic I get before I can say a good word must see progress first

BeYoutiful Creations Hair Studios

Just now using app don’t really know how I feel about it hopefully I get to know what it does and hopefully it’s a great app

October 31, 2019

Hello!

Thanks for review! I'm sure we will deliver real value to your business. And in case you would need any help - don't hesitate to reach out to our helpful support team.

Founder and CEO at sixads

e-Topia!

I have mixed feelings about this apps. It has help gain some traffic, but not a lot. It has produced some orders, however, all have been flagged as High Fraud Risk. Buyer beware...

September 24, 2019

Hey!

Sorry to hear that! I'll reach out to you personally.
Have you tried our facebook ads?

CEO & Founder at sixads

ofertasdoita.com

estou testando ainda espero ter ótimos resultado para eu puder da mais avaliações do produto espero gosta obrigado.

Lumenstone

Will not recommend the paid version of this app. Conversion rate is low and it just doesn't work out well compared to google and facebook adv. After purchase, the number of impressions stayed the same as the free version for weeks before I had to contact support. Following that, the number of impressions increased a little but click rate remains almost the same as that of the free version. They are relying heavily on the free version thus I would not recommend the paid version as it does nothing in boosting traffic or sales.

Previous 1