FREE Traffic & Ads

FREE Traffic & Ads

by sixads

Traffic from other Stores and Targeted Facebook Ads

BeYoutiful Creations Hair Studios

Just now using app don’t really know how I feel about it hopefully I get to know what it does and hopefully it’s a great app

October 31, 2019

Hello!

Thanks for review! I'm sure we will deliver real value to your business. And in case you would need any help - don't hesitate to reach out to our helpful support team.

Regards,
Founder and CEO at sixads

e-Topia!

I have mixed feelings about this apps. It has help gain some traffic, but not a lot. It has produced some orders, however, all have been flagged as High Fraud Risk. Buyer beware...

September 24, 2019

Hey!

Sorry to hear that! I'll reach out to you personally.
Have you tried our facebook ads?

Regards,
CEO & Founder at sixads

ofertasdoita.com

estou testando ainda espero ter ótimos resultado para eu puder da mais avaliações do produto espero gosta obrigado.

Lumenstone

Will not recommend the paid version of this app. Conversion rate is low and it just doesn't work out well compared to google and facebook adv. After purchase, the number of impressions stayed the same as the free version for weeks before I had to contact support. Following that, the number of impressions increased a little but click rate remains almost the same as that of the free version. They are relying heavily on the free version thus I would not recommend the paid version as it does nothing in boosting traffic or sales.

Mibao

I paid for a month, but there is no 2000 impressions and fast no clicks in mt store. Not good app. remove it.

August 20, 2019

Hey!

Sorry to have let you down.
Unfortunately you are in a very specific niche and we sure had some issues with the available ad space for your products to properly deliver on our promise to drive you more traffic.
I reached out to you directly with a solution and I look forward to hearing back from you soon!

Best Regards,
CEO and Founder at sixads

BoomZaZa

You can forget to get wish categories of partner products. We have choose baby products but always got just info about hair style products. Thank you.
Uninstall.

Smiley Comforts

It's not worth the cost. Time consuming having to fill in information regarding each items..including category considering that information should have easily generated and insert by the app. Traffic to my store is not increase enough to see a difference. I am strongly considering uninstalling because it does not add up to the cost.

eBayTrend

I'll come back and put 5star retting if it'll work properly and increase sell.
I'll come back and put 5star retting if it'll work properly and increase sell.

The Vintage Teacup

While this app looked like a great idea to start, the free version barely produced 8 to 14 impressions a day and only 1 actual click after a week.
I had uploaded over 90 of my best sellers to the app and tried the paid version. Again, low impressions and only around a 1% click-rate, costing me 46 cents per click, very expensive and a poor ROI.
I liked the concept, but it did not produce for me.

www.TheVintageTeacup.us

Tazzify

just starting out, haven't tried this app yet and it's asking for a review in order to continue.

Previous 1