Easy Facebook & Instagram Ads

Automated Facebook, Instagram and Google Ads + Expert Support

From $29.99/month

wellingtonbrands

they reached out and promised to set up my ads for free but it did not help me at al;ll in the end. a little dissapointed.

Eternity Diamond Rings

Signed up for the Premium Plan last week, and started my campaign on Facebook, Instagram, and Google. Only the Google one went past the Review stage but nothing working, FB and IG were in perpetual "In Review" status and when I checked my FB Ads Manager, there is nothing in there from Sixads. I want to be refunded for the amount I paid for. If you are in the United States, it may take them a while to respond. But they allowed me to file for a refund. So at least you know they are there to help you out.

ouidire.shop

Location France

je viens d'installer cette application, ont peu gérer l'appli manuellement ou laisser la machine le faire pour vous, simple.
comme je viens de l'installer je ne connais pas encore le résultat de l'application. quelque bug d'écriture de texte. Pour la publicité sur Facebook pas encore testé payant et idem pour Instagram etc.

Stonesherry

Location South Africa

Just installed the app, its easy to use and hope it will drive traffic to my store. I will upgrade soon.

Microbeautystore

Location Sweden

its nice i guess, it was easy to install and configure , but i have find more interest in these sponsored products i think haha

Female Care

so far so good I'm using the app to grow my shopify store and the set up is seamless cant say a bad thing about it so far.

YYEC Easy Shopping

Location Cambodia

i think its pretty disent app let try this out i paid for the first month so i hope I get some result if not then u are not good as i thought but I hope it works and I hope its better than Facebook and Google.

Playfull Pets

Time spent using app About 1 month

Just added app will see watch it can do for my store will get back to it later after I try it for a few days.

Cool Worldonline

Location India

I hope for this app. but No one answer my question................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................way ?

Good Deal Panda

Location Philippines

I just installed the app. I will get back after a few days. I hope it will drive traffic to my store

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9