FREE Traffic & Ads

FREE Traffic & Ads

by sixads

Traffic from partner stores

Bitchesbritches.com

I have just installed this app, hoping to get more traffic and sales, will update when I get results

A Style of Your Own

Just installed it and set it up. I will change the rating depending on what happens in the next few days.

Party Habits

Trying the free ads first before we fully commit to the paid ads. Too bad there are no monthly billing options.

June 5, 2019

Hey!

Sure, there are monthly options too ;) Check the monthly plans tab.

Happy using!
Romas

Minidripfit

i just started using it minutes ago. We will see how it turns out. Just wish the paid plans were monthly basis. not yearly billed.

May 29, 2019

Thanks! However, we surely have monthly plans too. Check the other tab ;)

What Fashion Wants

Good app! I like the idea of it and think it could be really beneficial for some already established stores that are already getting traffic.

energythings

its good for the moment I need to analyze your work better for now just the probe let's see how it goes

Erbilo

For me a very good application so far
If my sales increase I give you X stars
For me a very good application so far
If my sales increase I give you X stars

Sjibby

I do not have any experience with this service......................................................

Elikya Shop

The app didn't work as expected for my shop but their customer service is incredibly effective, responsive and fast. Thank you Roman for your help with my shop.

gillotec

I haven't yet started using this application but I hope it will help me to grow my business, so that we can work together to achieve the same goals towards our success. Later on I will do another review after i see how things are going.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7