FREE Traffic & Easy Ads

FREE Traffic & Easy Ads

by sixads

Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads that sell faster & FREE ads

mamarazzi cosmetics

I haven't been on this app much, but so far so good. The idea of allowing free ads in return to help other is great.

HOUSE OF KANG

Great initiative! I just got the app set up and everything was smooth, hopefully I start seeing improvement in traffic soon.

Makuilli

I'm a first time user gonna check it out using it to bring more traffic to my store and hopefully improve in it.

duke

The support is kind they had a problem with app but they responded and offered help and a refund for all . thanks for that

May 31, 2020

Hey!

My apologies for poor service. We've just switched our support systems and you are right - we are having some issues. I will get in touch with you ASAP personaly.

Regards,
Romas Juskevicius CEO and Founder

Ivory's Luxury Watches

I don't have any results yet but it's a good app. There are good predictions of traffic to your store, also.

CrossInLyfe

I'm testing this app to see if I can get free traffic for my shopify store, I will update this review once i've proven it's value.

JnJ Glam Ltd

I like the app, I just started using it though and that was why I gave it 4stars. let see how it works over time. I would have love to pay to boost traffic but I don't like the fact that, it can't be paid per month but only the option to be billed yearly.

April 14, 2020

Hey!

Thanks for review!
You may choose monthly too ;)

Regards,
Romas Juskevicius

ThinkandBuys

just started not used at so we will see how it goes. yes we will try and see how it works.i have recently started.

Hei Art Studio

I am using the biggest plan of theirs for my new store. Always willing to help and kind. But my recent experience is that when I changed my ads after uploading new products, it's not working properly or working really slowly. Having a few days without enough impressions.

Bestpunch

Bin sehr zufrieden! Toller Support ! Alles spitze! Umsatz um das drei-fache gesteigert mit einem Klick!Kann die App nur weiter empfehlen, an alle die auch Ihren Umsatz steigern möchten

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38