FREE Traffic & Easy Ads

FREE Traffic & Easy Ads

by sixads

Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads that sell faster & FREE ads

Pairidaeza Health Ltd

I used this app for about 2 to 3 weeks, didn't work out well for me. With that being said, the customer service was great Egle, was very nice, fast and understanding. The cons of the app, It's mostly geared for traffic from the USA, the devs should make this more clear for people, they do give you options to choose country locations for advertising, but the majority of their traffic is from the USA. If you're looking for traffic from other countries, it will be slow.
The Pros, the User Interface is easy and simple. Getting started is quick. Good Luck all

October 12, 2020

Hey!

Thanks a lot for thorough review! We listen to our customers and are working hard to implement what is demanded. Hopefully we will soon have way more to offer for not only US based customers.

Good luck and thanks again!

Romas Juskevicius
CEO and founder at Sixads

Aadithya Fashion & Accessories

I used this app please help me to market my online store.and complete their seasonal and get to orders.

Pure Kulture Co

I use this app for ads and it seems to work great. I would recommend that the developer work on logins

mamarazzi cosmetics

I haven't been on this app much, but so far so good. The idea of allowing free ads in return to help other is great.

HOUSE OF KANG

Great initiative! I just got the app set up and everything was smooth, hopefully I start seeing improvement in traffic soon.

Makuilli

I'm a first time user gonna check it out using it to bring more traffic to my store and hopefully improve in it.

duke

The support is kind they had a problem with app but they responded and offered help and a refund for all . thanks for that

May 31, 2020

Hey!

My apologies for poor service. We've just switched our support systems and you are right - we are having some issues. I will get in touch with you ASAP personaly.

Romas Juskevicius CEO and Founder

Ivory's Luxury Watches

I don't have any results yet but it's a good app. There are good predictions of traffic to your store, also.

CrossInLyfe

I'm testing this app to see if I can get free traffic for my shopify store, I will update this review once i've proven it's value.

JnJ Glam Ltd

I like the app, I just started using it though and that was why I gave it 4stars. let see how it works over time. I would have love to pay to boost traffic but I don't like the fact that, it can't be paid per month but only the option to be billed yearly.

April 14, 2020

Thanks for review!
You may choose monthly too ;)

Romas Juskevicius