Google, Facebook & Insta Ads

Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
June 2, 2021

just started using the app so its too early to tell but i have high hopes it will help my business succeed

Kajun Embellishments
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Edited March 11, 2021

I got charged $19.99 for installing, uninstalling the same day? please explain sixads, I didn't even use it and I want my money back! Updated** Sixads got in touch straight away and refunded me. There really should be a mention of the monthly charge that Shopify will incur. So that's why I've changed from 1 star to 4

The Wrecking Pit
Time spent using app: 6 minutes
sixads replied March 11, 2021

Hey!

Just pinged you on private email. No need to worry - we'll gladly refund you. It's just how the Shopify payment system works.

February 26, 2021

Installer à l'instant, donc je ne peut me lancer sur une évaluation pour le moment. Néanmoins je peux relever, que l'application cible automatiquement les potentiels clients, donc celle-ci nous fait gagner un temps précieux.

L.T.ENTREPRISE
Belgium
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 8, 2021

Its very user friendly easy to install , I just install it hope fully it will bring more more traffic to my store.

Generous Glam Shop
December 22, 2020

gooooooood at all yes goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood attttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt all

Missy Chics
Philippines
Time spent using app: 11 days
Edited December 19, 2020

J'utilise cette application maintenant pour m'aider à faire une campagne pour vendre mes produires. J'aimerais vraiment savoir comment ca marche vraiment et ce serait bien si ca faisait mieux pour mon shop. Je voir cette application est genial.

Gumaaz
Mexico
Time spent using app: 2 months
December 13, 2020

I am using this app. Its very good for generating of traffic. Sixads really effective way to promote my products.

Cloudkart
Bangladesh
October 28, 2020

Easy to use and designed to help you make best choices for the products you want to promote. Just started so will be back to give more details on the results.

cloud5buddies
Time spent using app: 24 days
sixads replied October 28, 2020

Hey! Thanks a lot! If anything needed - ping our kind support!

Romas Juskevicius
CEO and founder at sixads

October 12, 2020

I used this app for about 2 to 3 weeks, didn't work out well for me. With that being said, the customer service was great Egle, was very nice, fast and understanding. The cons of the app, It's mostly geared for traffic from the USA, the devs should make this more clear for people, they do give you options to choose country locations for advertising, but the majority of their traffic is from the USA. If you're looking for traffic from other countries, it will be slow.
The Pros, the User Interface is easy and simple. Getting started is quick. Good Luck all

Pairidaeza Health Ltd
Time spent using app: 17 days
sixads replied October 12, 2020

Hey!

Thanks a lot for thorough review! We listen to our customers and are working hard to implement what is demanded. Hopefully we will soon have way more to offer for not only US based customers.

Good luck and thanks again!

CEO and founder at Sixads

October 10, 2020

I used this app please help me to market my online store.and complete their seasonal and get to orders.

Aadithya Fashion & Accessories