FREE Traffic & Ads

FREE Traffic & Ads

by sixads

Traffic from other Stores and Targeted Facebook Ads

SSB Fashion Boutique

I just love how easy and simple the app is to use! It did not take that long to set up and the steps are very easy to follow!

December 10, 2019

Hey!

Thanks for your kind words!

All the best in your entrepreneurship endeavours.
If you would need any help - just ping our brilliant support team!

Regards,
Romas Juskevicius
CEO and Founder at sixads

Strength Strategy

The Holidays Essentials

This app is very unique and a wonderful idea. This app could work wonders in the shopify community if everyone let go of being so self sufficient and started to work together. If we can trust this app together as one it would make sales one hundred times easier for all of us. These are the building blocks for making the world a better place.

JC_SHINES

The app is easy to install and setup
Will have to see how the app works now.
Will update my review later

WANTICY STORE

Helpful team. It s worth a try.

Charleston-Got-Kicks

I just started using this app. I'm hopefully to get more traffic. I like the concept. I haven't tried the paid plans yet.

Clean Stream

Very niceVery niceVery niceVery niceVery niceVery niceVery niceVery niceVery niceVery niceVery niceVery niceVery niceVery nice

roughroads

Its like a having a new found friend who's been there, holds your hand steady when your just starting up. Works like a real bud when your getting the hang of it, it does what its supposed to do & provides clear & distinct actionable data.

3spitz.ch

Free Traffic and Ads is super easy and well done. No problem for me as a beginner to use your App and increase sales.

JollyBarker

I was mistaken. After looking at the results I did see conversions. I would recommend the app for traffic and sales.

December 1, 2019

Hey!

It seems to me you have mistaken us for some other app as you haven't been using none of our paid services: neither boosted ads on sixads, nor facebook, nor google.

Regards,