Size Chart: Easy size guide

Add and display size chart anywhere on the product page

$4.99/month

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Size chart feature image

Husdjurshuset

Location Sweden

free and grat app good support tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

May 13, 2022

Thanks for your review. We wish you a successful business.
Have a great day

The Clothing Lounge

I'm trying to download the app and keep getting 500 internal server errors. Not a great start! I would really like to use the app but it's looking like I won't be able to.

April 12, 2022

Hi,
I'm sorry for the bad experience you got while using our app. Maybe at that time the server was down. I'm now installing the app and everything is normal. Please try it again. And contact us via live chat inside the app if you need any help while using the app
Best regards

RETOSY

Location Spain

Al intentar instalar la aplicación, me da error de servidor, y me es imposible hacer nada. Agradecería vuestra ayuda

February 7, 2022

Lo siento por los problemas que tienes al usar nuestra aplicación.
El servidor estuvo caído temporalmente pero después de eso ya lo arreglamos. Ahora está funcionando bien. Vuelva a instalar la aplicación y disfrútela. Si necesita más ayuda, no dude en contactarnos a través del chatbox dentro de la aplicación.
¡Qué tengas un lindo día!

Outlet Market

Location Brazil

Excellent application, easy and practical to use. I'm having a little problem, but I think it's a temporary bug .The app is no longer registering the store's products, so I can't create the size chart. But without a doubt it is an excellent app.

January 11, 2022

Thanks for your great review. Maybe you were creating the sizechart while the app is upgraded, so you get a little problem. It should be ok now.
Feel free to contact us via chatbox inside the app for any help, we're always ready to support you

Have a great day!

Girl Boss Culture

Time spent using app 13 minutes

I can't install the app, guys. It shows 500 SERVER ERROR Kindly fix it, I'd really love to try it on my store

January 7, 2022

Hi,
Thanks for your interest in our app. Yesterday, our server was overload, maybe you installed the app at that time. Now, we fixed it, you can re-install the app again.
If you need any further help, feel free to contact us via chatbox inside the app
Thanks

Frenchie Style Store

Time spent using app About 2 months

Honesly for a free app, this guys have been very nice and supportive when I had issues. The only recommendation is to integrate collection updatin automatically so we won't have to go back on the size chart every time to add them manually. Other than that, good app.

December 28, 2021

Hi, thanks for your great feedback. Yes we will upgrade the app in the next version so the size chart will be displayed automatically when products is added to the selected collection
Thanks again and feel free to contact us anytime if you need any further help

Printibly

Location Australia

Awesome app! Had a small issue because my theme had some extra coding but the support staff were amazing! They fixed my issue super quickly. Highly recommend

December 1, 2021

Thanks for your great review. We're are always ready to support if you need any further help in future

Have a great day

RIZMAN RUZAINI

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app 1 day

I've setup 12 size chart in my store without any problems at all. Just a minor tweaks needed but the support team is really friendly and helpful. Really recommend this app to other store who want a size chart.

November 23, 2021

That's a great review, thank you so much :)

Cibasti

Location Sweden
Time spent using app 43 minutes

The best Size Chart app I have tested and the support is fast. I really recommend this app to anyone selling clothes.

November 4, 2021

That's awesome. Thanks for your great review. If you need any help, feel free to contact us anytime

Pyjama Original

Location France
Time spent using app About 15 hours

The application is top notch, I had a small problem at the beginning which was taken care of immediately and it works fine again. I highly recommend this application which is easily supported and has good customer service

October 29, 2021

This is the first review of this app. Thank you so much for this great review :)

We wish you have a successful business :)