Size Chart

Size Chart

by Onjection Labs

Allow customers to easily find the right size

Factory Direct Shop AU

Have been using the app for over a year and really like how easy and fast it is to use. would recommend this app also after service is helpful and fast only had a few issues but sorted out real quick .....

Wt St Com

We have had this app for a while. It is a nice app when it is working right. It takes awhile to load and after numerous attempts to get this resolved we were told by the developer it was slow because many people have size charts and if we wanted a faster one he could develop one for $500. Getting a response took 3 attempts and I believe it was only after Shopify stepped in we got an answer from developer. Also the app did not work well on mobile, you had to tap the image several times for it to work and sometimes the size chart did not pop up which is something we can't have.

Victim Store

Very good support! Fast responded and solved the problem.

Sachastyles

I like the app. Very simple and easy to use. But it can't save a collection chart and something it doesn't save at all.

I sent collaborator instructions for getting access to my store.

Please get your business together. Otherwise I'm moving on.

Find Me Now

Great app if you need to include size chart info on your site. We found it easy to set up and implement. Prompt and helpful support.

Jeveler

Not well designed, and too pricy for this small app.

Binns Enterprise

perfect for what I need. I order from Aliexpress and I needed to make sure my customers actually got to choose the most accurate size.

Jtrendy

The features are good but I am having problems with support. I have contacted them three times now but no response.