Size Chart & Size Guide page

Easy to create nice size chart / size guide for your products

Price: Free

Pintuy

Location Colombia

La aplicación es excelente, pero lo que más me gustó fue el servicio; lo califico de extraordinario. Escribí con preguntas muy puntuales y estas fueran resueltas en términos sencillos, y de manera rápida, y cuando me sentí impedida para continuar, un colaborador de la APP ingresó a mi tienda y me ayudó a concluir la tarea. Si eso sucede con la versión gratuita (que es la que yo uso), ¿Cómo se sienten tratados aquellos comerciantes que tienen una versión paga? Aunque la calificación máxima es de cinco estrellas, yo quiero darles seis (6).

July 29, 2022

Muchas gracias por su amable evaluación. Le deseamos lo mejor con su tienda en línea y no dude en preguntar si tiene alguna otra pregunta.
Qué tengas un lindo día. ❤️

Los Angeles Fashion Store

Location Ireland

I used the app and so far I am happy with it. I've asked to adjust some settings and it looks so professional in my store. Thank you

June 14, 2022

Thank you very much for your kind review. We wish you the best with your online store and don't hesitate to ask if you have any other questions.
Have a great day. ❤️

Phylistix

Location Australia

I used the app and so far I am happy with it. I adjusted the settings and it looks so professional in my store. Thank you

April 3, 2022

Best regards,
Zifyapp Team

Tempest Works

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 month

Very straight forward. Does require a bit of a work around to get your charts on your product pages, but it's not hard or really "technical". The documentation is direct and the support is very quick. Its hard to complain about anything that is free!

March 1, 2022

Axis Active Wear

Location Australia

Amazing app and the developer team is amazing.
Fast response and great customer service.
highly recommend.

January 27, 2022

VELORUM

Location United Arab Emirates

This app is straightforward and works perfectly. I had a glitch with the mobile view but the support was swift and fixed it instantly, highly recommended.

January 27, 2022

Apollinaire St Germain

Location France

J'utilise cette application depuis peu et je ne regrette pas du tout ! Le service client est rapide et efficace.

shopeveryway

Really great app, easy to use and easy to install. Fits into our existing theme very well. Ran into some minor issues with uploading images and the customer support what very quick to resolve things easily!

1MelaninWay

Great tool for custom size guides. Able to create and customize a size guide for multiple products. Works well with shopify store (debut theme). Support for the app is very responsive.

Adnil Design

Location Sweden

I used this app to help me get size chart for posters. Easy app to use and great support from Alex!!

November 24, 2021