Clean Size Charts

Boost sales and reduce returns with size charts & size guides.

Free plan available

CMC Motorsports®

Great app and enhancement to the Symmetry Theme. Would like to be able to assign spec to a collection & filter out styles that don't apply. We sell primarily apparel in the collections but would like to filter out hats. Continues to evolve and impove functionality

May 14, 2022

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your support and we are going to keep building a better app for merchants like you.

Zeal Apparel

Makes the store look very clean and professional. Very glad I took the time to download the app. Love.

April 21, 2022

Thank you for the review. We appreciate you.

Little Lima Beans

After trying a competitor I tried Clean Size Charts and found this app to be so much more user-friendly. I finished a unique sizing chart quickly using a template and adjusting the colors, and information to exactly what I needed for my store. I would highly recommend this site.

Sense-ational You

I used this app to add a size guide to my website and it was very easy to do! Quickly add in your measurements and preferences and you're done!

April 15, 2022

Thank you for your review. We are glad you love the app. :)

Total Obsessions

I ENJOY USING THIS APP, IT IS EASY TO USE. THERE ARE TEMPLATES THAT YOU CAN USE. THE SIZE GUIDE FLOWS WELL WITH MY STORE.

April 6, 2022

Thank you for your review. We are so glad you enjoy it.

G·LEM

Easy to use and the customer support is great! They fix something that wasn´t on their scope in minutes. I highly recommend this app.

April 10, 2022

Thank you for your review. :)

Tall Size

This app did EXACTLY what I needed it to do and more. As an e-commerce marketplace, each of our Seller's have a different size chart. I needed a solution to help me added size charts to each individual product page for 20 different Seller's and this was the perfect solution! The size charts look beautiful and are easily customizable as well. I highly recommend this app!

ShopaMi Now

I live it. Easy to use and you can create your own chart and add tables, images. highly recommended

March 5, 2022

Thank you for your review. We appreciate it and glad you love it.

Mukha Yoga

This is a must have, great app especially for different brand sizes, easy to use and love the icons.

February 23, 2022

Thank you for your review. I'm glad you liked it.

Tackle Junkee

great app really happy works well with my shop customers can now see correct size they are looking for

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9