Clean Size Charts

Clean Size Charts

by Clean Canvas

Reduce returns with awesome looking size chart & size guides

Yew Bewt

After trying different ways to include a size chart I tried Clean SIZE CHART App and its a wonderful App to use1
I love how easy it was to customise the size chart to my niche! Thank you!

Chkokko

amazing aap makes work easy and easy to use with great functionalities nice good work done in this app

REPLY FORWARD

It works, they have preset designs and the free option is a great value. I highly recommend it! It is easy to use, with no copy and pasting links and code to make it appear.

FUNKY MARS

Very easy to use. Happy with the purchase. The free version is basic so for full functionality you have to go for paid, but it's not much and it is easy to use.

SEPULCRO DEATH WEAR

Free version is easy and amazing. Fits perfect with my Clean Canvas Symmetry theme. Thank you guys!!!

FarmLife.shop

Works as described, easy to use and looks good on the page!
Free version is great, and upgraded one works like a dream

Pred Performance

perfect better then i could of hoped. so easy to use and looks great. user friendly highly recommend.

edyk.dk

Clean Size Chart is a great app. It's super easy to set up and use. There's a lot of option to customize your size chart. I like it a lot

UglyXmassTees

Great app, very easy to use. Initially I was a bit sceptic but when I used it I really liked it. Thanks!

Girlz-n-thingz

i love this app , its easy to use which is great. its free, but if you have a big store and need unlimited size charts u can upgrade to premium which i must say is very affordable. if for some reason you cant figure something out or need help with something they have a link which takes you to a video(my fav.) or other ways that show/tell you step by step how to use the app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8