Clean Size Charts

Clean Size Charts

by Clean Canvas

Reduce returns with awesome looking size chart & size guides

BuffBox.co.uk

Great app and amazing considering it is free. Super easy to use and has a clean look and feel! Would definitely recommend. The templates are great and makes it easy to make a professional looking size guide embedded within your product page.

HarperMarket

Fácil de usar, buena funcionalidad y el plan de pago es realmente asumible por pequeñas tiendas. GENIAL

Westware

I'm really enjoying this app. I tried the free version and then upgraded. The price is very fair and the app is easy to use. Love it!

Tclickitys Boutique

This app really has helped my product pages. It is simple to use once you get the hang of it and makes your store look so much cleaner and organized. I would recommend to anyone wanting to add size charts without all the coding.

Miles From

We wanted a user-friendly size guide app that helps us limit returns due to sizing errors. This is it!

Maalgoodies

Pretty simple to use with clean results. Just downloaded and added 2 charts to my store. Really happy so far.

Shop Wallmaster Paints

Nice clean light weight app. Installed on Prestige Theme which was great. Just need to change the tab colour to suit my theme, hopefully I can. Great App.

Aster & Oak

Looks good, So far so good! The Clean team were super helpful after setup to tweak a couple of things!

Marisel Boutique

Excellent app easy to use and very good attention fast and effective. This app makes my online store look very elegant.

BRAVEHOUR

Nice and easy to use, such as and the person who wants to sell clothes online is a lot easier with this app.

Previous 1 3 4