4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and efficiency in creating customizable size charts. It's praised for boosting sales and enhancing customer experience with a clean design that integrates seamlessly into product pages. The app offers both a free and affordable paid version, with responsive customer support. It also provides valuable insights through analysis of chart clicks and impressions per product. Suitable for businesses of all sizes.

May 17, 2021

The CleanCanvas' support team works brilliantly well. It took me literally seconds to understand the logic of Clean Size Charts app. Then the guys helped me briefly to do some adjustments and put the link button to the right place. So I am very glad, thank you.

CEPERA GRAFIKA
Russia
About 3 years using the app
March 28, 2023

App works great. We are a Fair Trade label with many different manufacturers in Nepal so we have 95 size charts! This app allows for us to have individual customized size charts on each product listing. When I updated my theme some changes were made to the app and their customer service was excellent. They were very prompt, helpful and resolved the issue very quickly. I highly recommend this app!

Ark Fair Trade
Almost 3 years using the app
TaskHusky replied March 28, 2023

Thank you for the review and using Clean Size Charts. We appreciate you and everything you do for the world.

April 15, 2023

Thank you for your super quick and kind response! Above all, explained in detail about accurate problem diagnosis and future.

BLINDREASON® Official Online Store
South Korea
Almost 3 years using the app
TaskHusky replied April 15, 2023

We were happy to be able to help you get this resolved. Good luck with your new product launch. - Zach

Edited November 27, 2020

Fácil de usar, buena funcionalidad y el plan de pago es realmente asumible por pequeñas tiendas. GENIAL

HarperMarket
Spain
January 19, 2021

A sizing chart is such a small thing to be happy about, but this is exactly what I was looking for and it was super easy to add to my website!! big thumbs up.

Whole Little Mood

Edited January 9, 2024

Love it!

CMC Motorsports®
TaskHusky replied May 14, 2022

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your support and we are going to keep building a better app for merchants like you.

March 14, 2022

This app did EXACTLY what I needed it to do and more. As an e-commerce marketplace, each of our Seller's have a different size chart. I needed a solution to help me added size charts to each individual product page for 20 different Seller's and this was the perfect solution! The size charts look beautiful and are easily customizable as well. I highly recommend this app!

Tall Size
December 10, 2020

This has been the perfect solution for size charts within my store. It's easy to configure, has a slew of options, and is fairly priced. Highly recommended.

Second Banana
February 11, 2020

This app works fantastic! Does the job, has great templates and options and its free! I highly recommend it. Super easy to use. Thanks!

Ark Imports