BF Size Charts & Size Guides

BF Size Charts & Size Guides

by Relentless Apps

For Clothes, Shoes, T Shirts, Product Pages, Variants Options

burningbushbrand

I've tried every sizing app on the app store. People-This is the one! Look no further! It's simple, effective, and intelligent. Best of all, the customer service and response time is UNMATCHED!! I needed help with a CSS coding question and I got the answer I needed via the support (relentless) in less than 20 minutes. Woaaah! Keep up the great work :)

J Luxe

App works perfectly as planned. I had a slight issue when I published a new theme but I emailed support and they got back to me with an easy solution straight away ;)

Fitggins

This application is perfect, just what I needed in the free version is more than enough but if you have many sizes to add it is worth the payment version is that we use it and we are delighted

Salt Gypsy

We've been using BF Size Charts for several years and are very happy with the design customisation and functionality of this app. As a surf fashion brand, it greatly assists our customers in making informed sizing decisions pre-purchase and we rely on the size guides daily to help us sell our products. We recently updated our Shopify theme and required some extra location functionality. We had excellent customer service from the Relentless Apps team who helped us with a tricky coding we were unable to do ourselves. Thanks so much guys. Highly recommend.

harajukustreetwear

Great and simple app that does what you need and very helpful support staff. Would definitely recommend!

Shop Weekend Cheoks

Beautiful, responsive display that is very easy to set up. We switched to another free app because we needed more size charts for each product. We are still considering switching to the paid plan here because it is so seamless but would love to have more charts on the free plan. Highly recommended!

The Zero Waste Shop

Easy to use, works as promised. I found it easy to install and had no problems. Hope they will add a "copy" feature at some point to easily duplicate charts and make small variations.

Belle Amici

This app has made adding custom size charts to all my products possible. Its so easy to use and looks beautiful on PC or mobile. The price is great and it's totally worth it!

The Mint Corner

The app works very good, the implementation was easy and my questions were answered quickly. I recommend it!

Fishin Merch

Good App for non-coders (i.e) someone who wants to set up charts easily. Having the link on our products needed a bit of customisation and support were very helpful with this.

May 21, 2021

We are happy to help :)

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you or improve our app.

Have a great day,