Best Fit ‑ Size Charts

Best Fit ‑ Size Charts

by Relentless Apps

Create unlimited stylish size charts & size guides - FREE plan

Amnesty International USA Store

Very easy to use. Looks and performs just as I hoped. For us it is worth the upgrade to provide sizing info for a variety of products and prevent returns and exchanges.

StylebyNara

I have use this App to create size guide on my website, it is easy to use and works well for me. Thanks

Samvel Badalyan

The support team is great, quick replies and were able to edit the store to my liking. Great app overall.

ShapeWaist

Works amazing! Definitely recommend. You can add different size charts per product which comes in very handy for us.

June 15, 2020

Thanks for the great review :)

VJ Shoes NorAm

great app -does exactly what it claims to, in a simple, efficient manner. I set it and then forgot it. Exactly what you need!

salut beauté

Super cool app & support! :)
It's very user friendly and my question was answered very quickly. I recommend!

RAVEREX

Great App to include the size chart. Easy to use and quick to set up. Apart from being a great app , super quick helpful support as well.

Craft of Heart

I would love it if there was a duplicate option to allow existing charts to be modified as needed...

June 3, 2020

Thanks for the feedback. I will add this to our list of future upgrades.

The Gentle Pit

This app was simple and pretty intuitive to get up and running. I was able to create my first size chart and link it to products in under 10 minutes!

I had a tiny issue with the placement of one of the buttons (our website coding, not the apps fault) and Jon responded almost immediately to my help email! The issue was fixed in less than an hour which almost never happens.

Will definitely continue to use and recommend

Pure Flawless Boutique

I love being able to use this app to provide a size chart to my customers. The fact that I can’t put it directly on the product pages is awesome! I recently had some issues with the chart now showing on some of my products and had to contact support. They were so fast responding to me and fixed the problem quickly! I’m so glad I found this app. Definitely a must have for clothing store business owners.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7