Best Fit ‑ Size Charts

Best Fit ‑ Size Charts

by Relentless Apps

Unlimited size charts & size guides on product pages FREE plan

Tributo Mujer

The app is easy to implement, and customised. It's a great tool to help your clients to understand the measurements. And the client service of the developers is great. We highly recommend it.

NOM

Awesome app. Easy to install and update with custom sizing guides. We were searching for a solution on adding sizing guides to our clothing brand and came across this wonderful app. Super easy to configure. Looks great. Very good customer support. Highly recommended.

Wintercroft

Easy to set up, simple design that integrates and functions well. It's nice to find an app that doesn't try to be more than it needs to be.

September 21, 2020

Thank you for the review.

Our app is simple and give you everything you need for size charts and nothing you don't.

The Daytron D'mur Collection

Easy to create, and the best way to minimize wrong size returns from customers!

DivaWear Costumes & DanceWear

Love the app! I was so excited to find this to help make our size charts look professional! Could not be happier with adding this to our store. Thank you!!

A few notes to the developer - we have a wide range of sizes for our brand (child & adult) so it would be nice to be able to see the entire chart in one horizontal screen instead of being cut off in portrait mode. Also - if you were able to make the charts available as a page within our website (and not just listed with each product) that would be super helpful!

September 16, 2020

Thanks for the review.

Can you send us a link to a product with this issue and we can look into it?

Please fill out our contact form so we have all the information we need.

VitaShaper

The app works well and does his job!
The support is reactive, kind, and available, I absolutely recommend it!

HONEYLUST

I used this app to help me provide a sizing chart for all of my clothing items. The app the super easy to integrate and use & looks aesthetic. The customer is out of this world. I emailed them to have me move the location of the button, and they helped me fix it in less than 24 hours. Amazing, and should definitely give them a try!

Sattva Boutique

Easy to set up with a simple to use interface. Jon was also timely / helpful with support! He quickly helped us to get the chats in the exact spot we wanted on the product pages.

Hype East

it does exactly what it claims to do. Very good app. Support team were very engaging and sincere with their assistance.

Fajas Vicky Pe

Best app ever! I was looking for a simple to understand size chart app that could be added to my product page. This is defintely the best option. Im not kissing *ss, it is truly the best

August 30, 2020