Best Fit ‑ Size Charts

Best Fit ‑ Size Charts

by Relentless Apps

Easily create unlimited size charts & size guides

Prouder Posture

Great app! Really easy to use and straight forward. The support team was really kind and helped me fast with my issues!

Restaurant Merch by Flavour Gallery

This app fits beautifully on the page and it is clear for any customer to access. It helps display the information professionally. More importantly, their customer service was exceptional.

Troop Your Colours

This app was easy to setup. I wanted some support to customize the colours to match my site. Jon was extremely helpful, he responded quickly and provided the correction instructions. I may have enter the changes in an older version and he offered to do the changes himself. Looks great. I highly recommend this app.

House of Leidy

Very easy to set up, the instructions are very clear and is working perfectly. Customer service is very attentive and friendly. Love it!

Adele's Shoe Gallery

I used this app to create a standard frame, size-chart and it did the job really well. The App guys were super helpful and really quick to respond to a couple of tweaks I wanted to make. Unfortunately you have to use the app developers to make changes to font, size, position etc... as code needs to be written and then placed in the back end of the Shopify program. Fortunately my husband knows a little bit of this stuff as I could not have done it on my own (hence the three stars).

March 23, 2020

I asked you if you needed help adding code as some people need extra help with things like this. The font size of the size chart is something that only a few customers have asked to change and that's why we haven't found the need to make it a setting in our app.

I'll make this a note with my partner about possible updates for the future.

Miss Frida

The app looks very well on my web. It gives lots of info on sizing, and I can have different ones for each product.Easy to use and super friendly and quick support! I would highly recommend to everyone.

The Roundup Club

So, so easy to install and fantastic, prompt response from developers with an immediate solution. Would 100% recommend!

Zusaura

Great little app and easy to use. Used the free plan as one chart meets my needs. Store not yet open but in preview the app integrates seamlessly as required.

OhMyFruits

What a fantastic and great app ! Developers listen carefully and help you a must have you need to add to you store.

What a waistline

Awesome support team and great product. This is my third store to be using the app. Highly recommended!

Previous 1 3 4 5