BF ‑ Size Charts & Size Guides

BF ‑ Size Charts & Size Guides

by Relentless Apps

unlimited size charts for your variant options/ clothes /shoes

ASTA Intimates

Love this app. It helps me to make customized recommendations to my customers, based on the specific product. This has been super helpful in reducing the emails I get on sizing and hopefully converting to more sales! Easy to use, and apply to my products. Finished setting up within 15 minutes. Thank you!!!

Nejo - The New Mom's Journey

This app is really simple to use. We need not have any technical expertise, just plug and use the app.

Sergio Levantesi

This app is easy to use and easy to install. You can set-up your size chart/guide in ten minutes. Thanks

I Love Pillow

I recently downloaded this app to help clean up my product page and list our product dimensions clearly. This really did the job and even when I had questions, Jon was extremely helpful in resolving my issues. Love this app already!

My-Happy-Dog.com

I recently installed this app and it works very nicely. Support and developers are super responsive. I had a minor question to them, and within 2 days, they actually updated the app to accommodate my request. Good job!

pritygrity

I used this app to create a pop-up size chart specific to different collections. It was easy to set up and the results look professional. It would be better if you could copy and paste an entire table at once, but instead you have to type into every cell individually. However, once that is done, it looks great.

November 13, 2020

You will be happy to know you can copy and paste an entire table at once :)

Some browsers have issues with this, but you can scroll to the bottom of the size chart page and click on the rocket ship in the bottom left.

It looks like this...

Trouble copying and pasting?
Click here to open outside Shopify 🚀

Email us back and let us know if that works for you
Jon
contact@relentlessapps.com

DK Company Canada

Best size chart application! Easy to use, to install and gets the job done in a few seconds. Totally recommend.

FYXO

Easy to install, manage, use and personalise. Customers have responded really well to it also! A+ Thanks!

DARKSTAR SHOP

Awesome app! Works amazing and looks great. Exactly what we were looking for. Would recommend to anyone.

Le Bent CA

Added the app to two of our sites but if one is updated while the other is open you loose all data. Very annoying.

November 10, 2020

You will be happy to know we fixed the code that was causing this issue. Thank you for letting us know so we could make the app better for everyone :)

Let me know if there is anything else we can help you with.

- Jon