BF ‑ Size Charts & Size Guides

BF ‑ Size Charts & Size Guides

by Relentless Apps

For clothes/ shoes/ t shirts/ variants options/ product pages

The Flying Dutchman

I used this app to provide accurate and design friendly information about my products fit and size. It's an amazing tool, thanks a lot!

GENKI

I really loved the app because it's very applicable to our range of products! I wanted to customised it a little bit so it fits better with our theme and Jon helped me make that happen. Awesome app and awesome support from the team. Worth the price!

Solana

This app makes it easy to create clean and simple sizing charts without the headache. Recommend for new sites.

Yes I Am Beachwear Milano

I'm using this app and i'm super happy to have a free version that is really useful! And the support is very helpful!

KY'S ALOHA SHIRTS

This app is perfect for my bussines. it is BF perfect and looks great on site. The quality is very good. I am very happy with this use.

Bedtribe

Lovely app. Had some issue with the app when first downloaded but approach the support team and they manage to solve the issue for me really fast. Highly recommended to all looking for a size chart app

The Lovery

Very easy to set up. Does exactly what it needs to do! Support team was very helpful as well. Thankful for this app!

Little Curiosity's

Great app that lets me copy size guides and accuracy creates a chart. I don’t know any other app this good. Keep up the good work guys.

Boutique BohoChic

This is exactly what I was looking for. I wanted nice looking size charts that I could attach to whatever product or collection I wanted. It is super easy to use the app. No need for instruction or tech knowledge. And the size chart picture is adorable.

ASTA Intimates

Love this app. It helps me to make customized recommendations to my customers, based on the specific product. This has been super helpful in reducing the emails I get on sizing and hopefully converting to more sales! Easy to use, and apply to my products. Finished setting up within 15 minutes. Thank you!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13