BF Size Charts & Size Guides

BF Size Charts & Size Guides

by Relentless Apps

Charts for Clothes, Shoes, T Shirts, Product Pages | FREE Plan

Unity And Faith

Out of all the apps I researched this one had the best reviews and did not disappoint! This app helped bring my store a more clean and professional look than what I had previously. I am not real tech savvy and was grateful for the help I received. Although the set up is pretty straight forward I couldn’t get the chart to show on my end for some reason. The developers were very nice, great customer service and the issue was corrected in no time. If you’re looking for a size chart, I would definitely recommend using this app.

WhySoBlue

Added it to my store and it Worked like a charm! Exactly what I was looking for!
Thanks a ton guys,you are doing a great job!

Sunburst Gifts

I am very happy with this app. Great for helping my customers to decide what size to buy. Would recommend.

MirandaBelle

Great if you have multiple sizing charts for different products! Customer support is really responsive as well. Highly recommend

PRELOVED

Does it's job! We had a little issue with it not working with our theme properly so i reached out to the developers for help. Provided me with several solutions until it was fixed! Super fast responses and helpful in every way! Would highly recommend this app for a all around amazing size chart & great support!

ForApparel

Great app, easy to use, had my size charts up in no time. Couldn't ask for more, keep it up

Cheers

Blue Cactus Printing

This app is so easy to use. I haven't had any issues and was able to customize the size chart as desired. It does exactly as described.

April 28, 2020

Wanderlustsouls

Best Fit is so far great. It helped to map many bespoke products to specific sizing guides. The support was great help when my column widths needed expanding. Cant complain!

Couple&Pie

This app works perfectly. I have and e-commerce where I sell sneakers and the app fits perfectly me needs. It's easy to use and super useful. I recommend it! More apps like these are needed!

ShapeAthletics

Fantastic app and amazing value. The guys are so helpful and always available to help and quick to respond. Highly recommended.