BF ‑ Size Charts & Size Guides

BF ‑ Size Charts & Size Guides

by Relentless Apps

Size Charts for variants options/ t-shirts / clothes/ shoes

Jetpilot Australia

Great App, I currently use it for two websites would highly recommend it if you're in need of multiple size charts. It's very user friendly and simple to setup. No coding needed. The developers are quick to respond and fixed any issues i had. 5 Stars!. You setup Size via collections or attach them to individual products.

May 31, 2019

Thanks for the review. We try our best to give the best and quickest customer service.

Puckpot

Amazing!!! Very good app here and has helped my store heaps. I was telling to people to scroll through images before this, so it is very professional now.

Also good follow-ups post installation and very easy to use !

Thanks for the review!

I'm happy our app has made your site look more professional.

Safe Haven

Very easy to use! Makes my website look more professional. Hoping the sizing chart will prevent as many returns. Had several charts created and on my website in minutes.

Great to hear :)

We have worked hard to make the app as easy to use as possible.

Amber & Indigo Lingerie

I used this app to add a pop up size chart on my product page so shoppers don't get redirected to a new page when checking their size. It was really easy to set up and it looks great on the website. It would be good if the size chart button had the option to position it to left or right of the screen, at the moment the only option is for it to go above or below the add to cart. However, it's functionality outweighs this minor detail.

Ampersand Musicwear

Did exactly what I needed, quickly. No need to manually embed the code in the Add To Cart section, the app does it for you. The icons are a nice touch, too.

Token Faith

Well, thank you for everything, at first some problems, but you managed to get everything back in order. Thank you to the team and I wish you a good continuation..

Pitaya Home

This App made easy to show a size chart for the products in our store and the support team was really attentive.

NoirBlvd

Asked them to make me a special code to copy and paste so the chart would look more legit and suited to my website and within an hour they sent it and now my chart looks exactly how I wanted it

GROUPE.NYC

This app installed easily and we were able to create specific size charts for each and every style we carry. We absolutely love the customer service too. They helped with some simple customizations and answered every question I had within minutes. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Meraki Cole Company

I just recently downloaded the app and currently have one chart (free program) being utilized. The app was easy to download and understand with quick implementation. Very pleased and would recommend at this point.