BF Size Charts & Size Guides

BF Size Charts & Size Guides

by Relentless Apps

Charts for Clothes, Shoes, T Shirts, Product Pages | FREE Plan

Pendant Bee

It works great and it integrates nicely into the product page! You will like it's method of managing chart content.

FlowerStampede

Very easy to use. Worked perfectly in seconds.

Trunk Clothiers

Really great app and super easy to install/use. You can select the collections/products from within the size chart app, so no going back and forth adding tags. Highly recommended!

mywazoo

Awesome tool to make quick size charts and add our own graphics to the pop-up. Support team is great and quick to respond to any request.

Meha's MEGA Mercantile

Where do I start? AMAZING, EASY, FRIENDLY and SIMPLE. Im older than dirt and I'm forever at war with spreadsheets and then Best Fit appeared. I was able to create a size chart in just a few minutes and actually insert it on my website and it worked and looks awesome. Im actally working on my 6th size chart now. Thxs Best Fit for getting this Old Lady up to speed.

A. e V. Shopping

Una applicazione semplice e utilissima su uno store di moda é assolutamente necessaria; io l´ho installata e l´ho usata attivamente solo dopo circa una settimana averla installata, se avessi saputo l´avrei utilizzata prima. OTTIMA APP!

hey wednesday

The app works great out of the box. I asked the guys if they could help me move the size guide to another position on the page and they did so without any hassles. Thanks guy, highly recommended!

A M O

I love how simple + easy the app is to use. Had an adjustment that needed to be done and they were very friendly and helpful and helped me make the needed adjustments. Thank you!!

Majolie

Easy to set up, easy to use and incredibly fast support team, this app is perfectly integrated with our website ! Thanks!

Briosa.se

Works as it should and is easy to install and manage! I found its worth the price and definitely recommend it.

October 1, 2019

Thanks for the review. Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you.