BF Size Charts & Size Guides

BF Size Charts & Size Guides

by Relentless Apps

Charts for Clothes, Shoes, T Shirts, Product Pages | FREE Plan

Escapade Online

Decent app with smooth settings. Need a bit of modifications on Size-Charts Tables. Ability to make the text bold,Italics, Underlining etc. Which makes it easier to add two charts under the same table e.g. Men`s, Women`s etc.

MayaRuby

I used this app to add custom size charts for each item. I really like that I’m able to copy straight from excel or upload an image into the size chart. Great app.

IAGO Brand

So far this app is working perfectly and no problems observed so far. It takes some time to load but it's really useful.

SneakerGPS

I had some issues integrating it on my template and they helped me right away. I really like the seamless design and user experience over all.

Jetpilot Australia

Great App, I currently use it for two websites would highly recommend it if you're in need of multiple size charts. It's very user friendly and simple to setup. No coding needed. The developers are quick to respond and fixed any issues i had. 5 Stars!. You setup Size via collections or attach them to individual products.

May 31, 2019

Thanks for the review. We try our best to give the best and quickest customer service.

Puckpot

Amazing!!! Very good app here and has helped my store heaps. I was telling to people to scroll through images before this, so it is very professional now.

Also good follow-ups post installation and very easy to use !

Thanks for the review!

I'm happy our app has made your site look more professional.

Safe Haven

Very easy to use! Makes my website look more professional. Hoping the sizing chart will prevent as many returns. Had several charts created and on my website in minutes.

Great to hear :)

We have worked hard to make the app as easy to use as possible.

Amber & Indigo Lingerie

I used this app to add a pop up size chart on my product page so shoppers don't get redirected to a new page when checking their size. It was really easy to set up and it looks great on the website. It would be good if the size chart button had the option to position it to left or right of the screen, at the moment the only option is for it to go above or below the add to cart. However, it's functionality outweighs this minor detail.

Ampersand Musicwear

Did exactly what I needed, quickly. No need to manually embed the code in the Add To Cart section, the app does it for you. The icons are a nice touch, too.

Token Faith

Well, thank you for everything, at first some problems, but you managed to get everything back in order. Thank you to the team and I wish you a good continuation..