BF Size Charts & Size Guides

Charts for clothes, shoes, tshirts Online Store 2.0 Compatible

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Safe Haven

Very easy to use! Makes my website look more professional. Hoping the sizing chart will prevent as many returns. Had several charts created and on my website in minutes.

May 31, 2019

Great to hear :)

We have worked hard to make the app as easy to use as possible.

Amber & Indigo Lingerie

I used this app to add a pop up size chart on my product page so shoppers don't get redirected to a new page when checking their size. It was really easy to set up and it looks great on the website. It would be good if the size chart button had the option to position it to left or right of the screen, at the moment the only option is for it to go above or below the add to cart. However, it's functionality outweighs this minor detail.

Ampersand Musicwear

Did exactly what I needed, quickly. No need to manually embed the code in the Add To Cart section, the app does it for you. The icons are a nice touch, too.

Token Faith

Well, thank you for everything, at first some problems, but you managed to get everything back in order. Thank you to the team and I wish you a good continuation..

Pitaya Home

This App made easy to show a size chart for the products in our store and the support team was really attentive.

NoirBlvd

Asked them to make me a special code to copy and paste so the chart would look more legit and suited to my website and within an hour they sent it and now my chart looks exactly how I wanted it

GROUPE.NYC

This app installed easily and we were able to create specific size charts for each and every style we carry. We absolutely love the customer service too. They helped with some simple customizations and answered every question I had within minutes. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Meraki Cole Company

I just recently downloaded the app and currently have one chart (free program) being utilized. The app was easy to download and understand with quick implementation. Very pleased and would recommend at this point.

Bitcoin-Clothes.com

Best app to use when it comes to sizing charts. the developers were extremely helpfull and attentive. i will surely keep using this for my future clothing stores!
5/5 will download again

Man Of Siam Shoes

Absolutely fantastic app. I had a problem with set up (My Fault) and the support guys came straight back and fixed me up. An excellent size chart. I am on the free plan as I only have one size chart needed, but if you need two or three or more, give these guys a go. It is very functional, where others are not so functional. 5 Stars all the way. If you're on the free plan, very good value, and if you're on the paid plan even better value than what some of the app guys want to charge. Check it out on my site if you like.

freakinexpensiveshoes.com