BF Size Charts & Size Guides

Charts for clothes, shoes, tshirts Online Store 2.0 Compatible

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

The Isle Club

This app is incredibly amazing; we use this integration in several of our online stores. The development team is always very responsive & goes above and beyond to help with any questions or concerns. We recommend this app to all our friends with similar stores.

Million Threads

Auch diese App von Relentless ist wieder sehr hilfreich. Es lassen sich innerhalb kürzester Zeit unterschiedliche Größentabellen abbilden.

Sassy Panda

honestly speaking - I tried so many apps on Shopify for size chart and finally we landing on this app. Works totally awesome and if you have any issues just shoot mail to customer support, They are awesome.

SportWorx

The perfect app for adding size charts of all kinds to your shopify site. The interface is easy to use and you can add your own images and styling to the charts. Jon was also extremely helpful with customising our product page. Highly recommended to all shopify users!

Nocturnal Mafia

helped a great deal and quickly when i was having an issue. app is very easy to use and very easy to setup

WhiDark

This app is really good! I had some issues, but Jon solved all my issues very fast! :)
Good support is the key ;)

TeesWe

Great app. They fix my problem to fit my site well. Thanks for your help. Will use it for my other shops.

The Playground Premium Outlet

We used this for our store's size guide. The developers were very helpful on assisting us to install it in our theme and store. Works really well, you can create different size guide/charts per brand or item kind. You just need to choose the collections who will use those specific size guide/chart. Very convenient an user friendly.

West Major

Simple, easy to use, and great support. For some reason I couldn't get the chart to show up on my new website. The team behind this app actually went into my shopify and set it up for me at no cost. White glove service!!

burningbushbrand

I've tried every sizing app on the app store. People-This is the one! Look no further! It's simple, effective, and intelligent. Best of all, the customer service and response time is UNMATCHED!! I needed help with a CSS coding question and I got the answer I needed via the support (relentless) in less than 20 minutes. Woaaah! Keep up the great work :)