BF Size Charts & Size Guides

BF Size Charts & Size Guides

by Relentless Apps

Charts for Clothes, Shoes, T Shirts, Product Pages | FREE Plan

The Zero Waste Shop

Easy to use, works as promised. I found it easy to install and had no problems. Hope they will add a "copy" feature at some point to easily duplicate charts and make small variations.

Belle Amici

This app has made adding custom size charts to all my products possible. Its so easy to use and looks beautiful on PC or mobile. The price is great and it's totally worth it!

The Mint Corner

The app works very good, the implementation was easy and my questions were answered quickly. I recommend it!

Fishin Merch

Good App for non-coders (i.e) someone who wants to set up charts easily. Having the link on our products needed a bit of customisation and support were very helpful with this.

May 21, 2021

We are happy to help :)

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you or improve our app.

Have a great day,

Martin
Relentless Apps

RMDY.

love how simple and user friendly this app is! The team on the back end are super helpful and willing too! great app.

ChicShoc Shop

Easy to set up, easy to use and most important, very easy to reach a helpful support team. Thanks to all.

Rosa Bloom

This app is EXACTLY what I have been looking for: the ability to add both text, a table, AND images to a size guide in a layout that is simple for customers to understand, and integrates neatly and seamlessly into my product page. Jon was really quick to help me get the app set up, get the button appearing where I wanted it to, and the size guide looking how I wanted it. A truly brilliant app which is intuitive and easy to use. In future I would love to see some more customisation options, such as table styling, and more font options, but overall it's a really great app and I'm so happy I found it.

Cake for Breakfast Company

I really like this app. I used to to create a size chart for our clothing line. It was easy to set up and easy to use. Plus it looks great in our store.

FullBubbleFun

The app is really great. Is a must for everyone who is doing fashion. It improves conversion rate and a lot! as I said. A MUST!
Also, the customer support is really great!

Kaori's Latex Dreams

Great App and Support is amazing! I've tried another size App but it didn't work so I was very happy to find this. With the help of the support team, it is working perfectly in my shop now. Thank you so much!