BF ‑ Size Charts & Size Guides

BF ‑ Size Charts & Size Guides

by Relentless Apps

Size Charts for product pages/ variant options/ clothes/ shoes

DK Company Canada

Best size chart application! Easy to use, to install and gets the job done in a few seconds. Totally recommend.

FYXO

Easy to install, manage, use and personalise. Customers have responded really well to it also! A+ Thanks!

DARKSTAR SHOP

Awesome app! Works amazing and looks great. Exactly what we were looking for. Would recommend to anyone.

LA MIA BORSA

It's been only a couple of Hrs using the app and it appears to be perfect for the purpose. Easy to configure. Looks stable and hassle free. Congrats to the team !

BRETT LAUREN

No idea why it took me so long to find this app, but so happy that I did!
The clean layout and simplicity are appealing to me and our customer base and I know will cut down on unnecessary exchanges. Great customer service as well - definitely 5 stars!

hallosale

Very good app. simple and easy to use. This app is very helpful. I can not expect anything better than this. Thank you.

Trendo Chic

This app got the job done for what I needed from the size chart. Highly recommended. The technical support is good.

Vinilo Azul

Thanks very much for your very helpful app and very nice follow up and tech support. I appreciate very much your work.

outrageous collection

I use this app to help me alot with my size chart. I only have one issue with one of my item that the size chart was position on the add to cart button. if someone can get it fix would be great. Overall this app is great very helpful. Thank you. one of the best app I use so far will recommend.

Soigné

Exactly what i needed to make my website very professional! Highly recommend - you can easily add a size chart and apply it to your website without any issues

October 17, 2020

Thank you for the kind words.