BF Size Charts & Size Guides

BF Size Charts & Size Guides

by Relentless Apps

Charts for Clothes, Shoes, T Shirts, Product Pages | FREE Plan

KARIN MATHEUS

Great App !!! Solved my measurement table problem ! I recommend it to everyone, really good! Thank You!

Happy Pets Fam

I tried a lot of apps for the size chart feature and this is the best one so far. It's very easy to use and the support is so kind and fast to answer and solve the problems if needed.

E n a s s

Highly recommended. A very good deal from the team. And the app works wonders. I Highly Recommend it And On Top It's Free

KIIKII

Size Chart is not showing up on my website before add to cart please check asap . Install it back to normal

March 24, 2021

Hi Rishabh, we fixed the issue :)

There was a code issue that affected a small percentage of our customers that didn't have jquery installed in the theme.

We also helped you fix your other issue with the second chart displaying.

Please let us know if there is anything else that we can help with.

Have a great weekend,

Jon
Relentless Apps

Flynn Jaxon

Very simple to use and effective. The service has been helpful and prompt. Would definitely recommend!

The Notable Muse

This app does exactly what I need it to do, I created an easy chart for my ring sizes - great service from Jon too!

ecologyst

Nice size chart functionality but lazy support. Asked to have it installed on a quick view product and it took 2 weeks for their dev to look at it and say it was impossible. Paid an external developer to do it in one hour.

March 13, 2021

Sorry Joel, both my partner and I didn't think this was possible. Thank you for informing us.

Let us know if you would like to share what code the developer added to help our our other customers in the future.

If you would like a refund for the app fees email me back :)

Jon
Relentless Apps
contact@relentlessapps.com

Swing Daddy

App works perfectly, simple to setup, and the dev team is very helpful and efficient - even helping me customize the size chart button on my site.

The Flying Dutchman

I used this app to provide accurate and design friendly information about my products fit and size. It's an amazing tool, thanks a lot!

GENKI

I really loved the app because it's very applicable to our range of products! I wanted to customised it a little bit so it fits better with our theme and Jon helped me make that happen. Awesome app and awesome support from the team. Worth the price!