BF ‑ Size Charts & Size Guides

BF ‑ Size Charts & Size Guides

by Relentless Apps

Size Charts for variants options/ t-shirts / clothes/ shoes

outrageous collection

I use this app to help me alot with my size chart. I only have one issue with one of my item that the size chart was position on the add to cart button. if someone can get it fix would be great. Overall this app is great very helpful. Thank you. one of the best app I use so far will recommend.

Soigné

Exactly what i needed to make my website very professional! Highly recommend - you can easily add a size chart and apply it to your website without any issues

October 17, 2020

Thank you for the kind words.

Cotton Rack

I was quite apprehensive initially but after downloading it and making it functional on the website, it worked like a charm. It is easy to use, full of functional features and the support team is quite responsive. Thanks for making my work easier.

Spirit In Fitness

very happy I found Best Fit, it looks fantastic, easy to use and great price. Thank you Martin for so kindly helping me with a bit of code I needed due to my theme :)

Neptune Athletics

I'm really happy with how easy this app is to use and the fact that you can get 2 size charts for free is so wonderful! Especially with every app seeming to increase their prices now, it is nice to have an option like this one! The customer support was also extremely quick in responding to me. I recommend this app to anyone with size chart needs!

September 29, 2020

Thank you for the review.

We are here to help all of our users, even those on the free plan.

Jon

FASH & CO

I'm using this app on the free plan and I'm really enjoying it. It makes a difference at the time of purchase.

September 28, 2020

Thank you for the review.

We really appreciate you taking the time to how much you like our app.

Jon
Relentless Apps

Broken Riders

Excellent app, so easy to set up and use and the finished solution looks great. If you have a store selling clothing, this app will help your customers choose the correct size.

Tributo Mujer

The app is easy to implement, and customised. It's a great tool to help your clients to understand the measurements. And the client service of the developers is great. We highly recommend it.

NOM

Awesome app. Easy to install and update with custom sizing guides. We were searching for a solution on adding sizing guides to our clothing brand and came across this wonderful app. Super easy to configure. Looks great. Very good customer support. Highly recommended.

Wintercroft

Easy to set up, simple design that integrates and functions well. It's nice to find an app that doesn't try to be more than it needs to be.

September 21, 2020

Thank you for the review.

Our app is simple and give you everything you need for size charts and nothing you don't.