BF Size Charts & Size Guides

Charts for clothes, shoes, tshirts Online Store 2.0 Compatible

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Rosa Bloom

This app is EXACTLY what I have been looking for: the ability to add both text, a table, AND images to a size guide in a layout that is simple for customers to understand, and integrates neatly and seamlessly into my product page. Jon was really quick to help me get the app set up, get the button appearing where I wanted it to, and the size guide looking how I wanted it. A truly brilliant app which is intuitive and easy to use. In future I would love to see some more customisation options, such as table styling, and more font options, but overall it's a really great app and I'm so happy I found it.

Cake for Breakfast Company

I really like this app. I used to to create a size chart for our clothing line. It was easy to set up and easy to use. Plus it looks great in our store.

FullBubbleFun

The app is really great. Is a must for everyone who is doing fashion. It improves conversion rate and a lot! as I said. A MUST!
Also, the customer support is really great!

Kaori's Latex Dreams

Great App and Support is amazing! I've tried another size App but it didn't work so I was very happy to find this. With the help of the support team, it is working perfectly in my shop now. Thank you so much!

KARIN MATHEUS

Great App !!! Solved my measurement table problem ! I recommend it to everyone, really good! Thank You!

Happy Pets Fam

I tried a lot of apps for the size chart feature and this is the best one so far. It's very easy to use and the support is so kind and fast to answer and solve the problems if needed.

E n a s s

Highly recommended. A very good deal from the team. And the app works wonders. I Highly Recommend it And On Top It's Free

KIIKII

Size Chart is not showing up on my website before add to cart please check asap . Install it back to normal

March 24, 2021

Hi Rishabh, we fixed the issue :)

There was a code issue that affected a small percentage of our customers that didn't have jquery installed in the theme.

We also helped you fix your other issue with the second chart displaying.

Please let us know if there is anything else that we can help with.

Have a great weekend,

Jon
Relentless Apps

Flynn Jaxon

Very simple to use and effective. The service has been helpful and prompt. Would definitely recommend!

The Notable Muse

This app does exactly what I need it to do, I created an easy chart for my ring sizes - great service from Jon too!