BF ‑ Size Charts & Size Guides

BF ‑ Size Charts & Size Guides

by Relentless Apps

Size Charts for product pages/ variant options/ clothes/ shoes

VitaShaper

The app works well and does his job!
The support is reactive, kind, and available, I absolutely recommend it!

HONEYLUST

I used this app to help me provide a sizing chart for all of my clothing items. The app the super easy to integrate and use & looks aesthetic. The customer is out of this world. I emailed them to have me move the location of the button, and they helped me fix it in less than 24 hours. Amazing, and should definitely give them a try!

Sattva Boutique

Easy to set up with a simple to use interface. Jon was also timely / helpful with support! He quickly helped us to get the chats in the exact spot we wanted on the product pages.

Hype East

it does exactly what it claims to do. Very good app. Support team were very engaging and sincere with their assistance.

Fajas Vicky Pe

Best app ever! I was looking for a simple to understand size chart app that could be added to my product page. This is defintely the best option. Im not kissing *ss, it is truly the best

August 30, 2020

Thanks for the review!

OCEANTALES

Great customer service. Really appreciated the follow up emails to ensure everything was working properly.

Muselot India

Beautiful and very elegant size charts. They look neat and specific. Plus they offer free size charts up to two size charts.

August 28, 2020

Pet Loverz

Tried different ways to create pop up size chart for my prodcts. Done coding, other apps, but this one is the BEST ONE I found. Very easy to use! Not like other apps. Love this app so far. Would recommend everyone who needs to make size charts. Thanks for chance to use this app!

House of Kalon

I love the app. My store is new. So, I was unsure of what I was doing. I reached out to the team for support and they were very quick to respond and professional. A photographer friend of mine with a very critical eye said my site looks very nice. Thanks, Best Fit. You definitely helped to make it happen.

Valentina V. Vaughn

I absolutely loooooovvveee this app. I love the different features. I love how you can design it to match your theme and most of all I love how you can create more than one chart.