BF Size Charts & Size Guides

Charts for clothes, shoes, tshirts Online Store 2.0 Compatible

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

ecologyst

Nice size chart functionality but lazy support. Asked to have it installed on a quick view product and it took 2 weeks for their dev to look at it and say it was impossible. Paid an external developer to do it in one hour.

March 13, 2021

Sorry Joel, both my partner and I didn't think this was possible. Thank you for informing us.

Let us know if you would like to share what code the developer added to help our our other customers in the future.

If you would like a refund for the app fees email me back :)

Jon
Relentless Apps
contact@relentlessapps.com

Swing Daddy

App works perfectly, simple to setup, and the dev team is very helpful and efficient - even helping me customize the size chart button on my site.

The Flying Dutchman

I used this app to provide accurate and design friendly information about my products fit and size. It's an amazing tool, thanks a lot!

GENKI

I really loved the app because it's very applicable to our range of products! I wanted to customised it a little bit so it fits better with our theme and Jon helped me make that happen. Awesome app and awesome support from the team. Worth the price!

Solana

This app makes it easy to create clean and simple sizing charts without the headache. Recommend for new sites.

Yes I Am Beachwear Milano

I'm using this app and i'm super happy to have a free version that is really useful! And the support is very helpful!

KY'S ALOHA SHIRTS

This app is perfect for my bussines. it is BF perfect and looks great on site. The quality is very good. I am very happy with this use.

Bedtribe

Lovely app. Had some issue with the app when first downloaded but approach the support team and they manage to solve the issue for me really fast. Highly recommended to all looking for a size chart app

The Lovery

Very easy to set up. Does exactly what it needs to do! Support team was very helpful as well. Thankful for this app!

Little Curiosity's

Great app that lets me copy size guides and accuracy creates a chart. I don’t know any other app this good. Keep up the good work guys.