BF ‑ Size Charts & Size Guides

BF ‑ Size Charts & Size Guides

by Relentless Apps

Size Charts for variants options/ t-shirts / clothes/ shoes

Pet Loverz

Tried different ways to create pop up size chart for my prodcts. Done coding, other apps, but this one is the BEST ONE I found. Very easy to use! Not like other apps. Love this app so far. Would recommend everyone who needs to make size charts. Thanks for chance to use this app!

House of Kalon

I love the app. My store is new. So, I was unsure of what I was doing. I reached out to the team for support and they were very quick to respond and professional. A photographer friend of mine with a very critical eye said my site looks very nice. Thanks, Best Fit. You definitely helped to make it happen.

Valentina V. Vaughn

I absolutely loooooovvveee this app. I love the different features. I love how you can design it to match your theme and most of all I love how you can create more than one chart.

PosherSwag

I used this app to add size charts to my products. Really easy to used!! I am very happy with how easy it is to add professional looking size charts to my products.

Wasted Heroes

Easy to set up and a really good tool. Perfect visual layout that blend in with the aesthetics of the shopify site. Been putting off this job for a while but the app made it so much easier. The drag re-arrange tool is such a handy feature

VOHCO

Great app - nice and simple. Customer service is also very responsive and helpful. Great team behind the apps!

Lady Luxe LD

Lady Luxe LD
I really appreciate having this app. It allows me to create the size charts according to what I need; and It really helps my customers. I would recommend this app because it is very easy to use! Thank you so much, I use it all the time!

gymqueenstore

The app was very simple and straightforward to use. Had a slight problem during setup which was solved very quickly with great customer service.

10/10

Neat Sweat-Proof Apparel

Very easy to use- only used it for 2 size charts so far, but looks great and very helpful. Achieved what I needed

Amnesty International USA Store

Very easy to use. Looks and performs just as I hoped. For us it is worth the upgrade to provide sizing info for a variety of products and prevent returns and exchanges.