BF Size Charts & Size Guides

BF Size Charts & Size Guides

by Relentless Apps

Charts for Clothes, Shoes, T Shirts, Product Pages | FREE Plan

hallosale

Very good app. simple and easy to use. This app is very helpful. I can not expect anything better than this. Thank you.

Trendo Chic

This app got the job done for what I needed from the size chart. Highly recommended. The technical support is good.

Vinilo Azul

Thanks very much for your very helpful app and very nice follow up and tech support. I appreciate very much your work.

outrageous collection

I use this app to help me alot with my size chart. I only have one issue with one of my item that the size chart was position on the add to cart button. if someone can get it fix would be great. Overall this app is great very helpful. Thank you. one of the best app I use so far will recommend.

Soigné

Exactly what i needed to make my website very professional! Highly recommend - you can easily add a size chart and apply it to your website without any issues

October 17, 2020

Thank you for the kind words.

Cotton Rack

I was quite apprehensive initially but after downloading it and making it functional on the website, it worked like a charm. It is easy to use, full of functional features and the support team is quite responsive. Thanks for making my work easier.

Spirit In Fitness

very happy I found Best Fit, it looks fantastic, easy to use and great price. Thank you Martin for so kindly helping me with a bit of code I needed due to my theme :)

Neptune Athletics

I'm really happy with how easy this app is to use and the fact that you can get 2 size charts for free is so wonderful! Especially with every app seeming to increase their prices now, it is nice to have an option like this one! The customer support was also extremely quick in responding to me. I recommend this app to anyone with size chart needs!

September 29, 2020

Thank you for the review.

We are here to help all of our users, even those on the free plan.

Jon

FASH & CO

I'm using this app on the free plan and I'm really enjoying it. It makes a difference at the time of purchase.

September 28, 2020

Thank you for the review.

We really appreciate you taking the time to how much you like our app.

Jon
Relentless Apps

Broken Riders

Excellent app, so easy to set up and use and the finished solution looks great. If you have a store selling clothing, this app will help your customers choose the correct size.