BF ‑ Size Charts & Size Guides

BF ‑ Size Charts & Size Guides

by Relentless Apps

Size Charts for product pages/ variant options/ clothes/ shoes

VJ Shoes NorAm

great app -does exactly what it claims to, in a simple, efficient manner. I set it and then forgot it. Exactly what you need!

salut beauté

Super cool app & support! :)
It's very user friendly and my question was answered very quickly. I recommend!

RAVEREX

Great App to include the size chart. Easy to use and quick to set up. Apart from being a great app , super quick helpful support as well.

Craft of Heart

I would love it if there was a duplicate option to allow existing charts to be modified as needed...

June 3, 2020

Thanks for the feedback. I will add this to our list of future upgrades.

The Gentle Pit

This app was simple and pretty intuitive to get up and running. I was able to create my first size chart and link it to products in under 10 minutes!

I had a tiny issue with the placement of one of the buttons (our website coding, not the apps fault) and Jon responded almost immediately to my help email! The issue was fixed in less than an hour which almost never happens.

Will definitely continue to use and recommend

Pure Flawless Boutique

I love being able to use this app to provide a size chart to my customers. The fact that I can’t put it directly on the product pages is awesome! I recently had some issues with the chart now showing on some of my products and had to contact support. They were so fast responding to me and fixed the problem quickly! I’m so glad I found this app. Definitely a must have for clothing store business owners.

The Carly Morgan

This is absolutely a must have. So easy to use. They have the best customer service! They're on top of things and so helpful. They deserve more than 5 stars.

Unity And Faith

Out of all the apps I researched this one had the best reviews and did not disappoint! This app helped bring my store a more clean and professional look than what I had previously. I am not real tech savvy and was grateful for the help I received. Although the set up is pretty straight forward I couldn’t get the chart to show on my end for some reason. The developers were very nice, great customer service and the issue was corrected in no time. If you’re looking for a size chart, I would definitely recommend using this app.

WhySoBlue

Added it to my store and it Worked like a charm! Exactly what I was looking for!
Thanks a ton guys,you are doing a great job!

Sunburst Gifts

I am very happy with this app. Great for helping my customers to decide what size to buy. Would recommend.