BF Size Charts & Size Guides

Charts for clothes, shoes, tshirts Online Store 2.0 Compatible

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Le Bent CA

Added the app to two of our sites but if one is updated while the other is open you loose all data. Very annoying.

November 10, 2020

You will be happy to know we fixed the code that was causing this issue. Thank you for letting us know so we could make the app better for everyone :)

Let me know if there is anything else we can help you with.

- Jon
Relentless Apps

The Mad Petter

After bringing up the issue about some bugs they fixed it promptly and since then the app is working smoothly and efficiently. Actually one of my fav apps, very simple to use and looks good plus their support is great. Very recommended for any e-commerce stores.

LA MIA BORSA

It's been only a couple of Hrs using the app and it appears to be perfect for the purpose. Easy to configure. Looks stable and hassle free. Congrats to the team !

BRETT LAUREN

No idea why it took me so long to find this app, but so happy that I did!
The clean layout and simplicity are appealing to me and our customer base and I know will cut down on unnecessary exchanges. Great customer service as well - definitely 5 stars!

hallosale

Very good app. simple and easy to use. This app is very helpful. I can not expect anything better than this. Thank you.

Trendo Chic

This app got the job done for what I needed from the size chart. Highly recommended. The technical support is good.

Vinilo Azul

Thanks very much for your very helpful app and very nice follow up and tech support. I appreciate very much your work.

outrageous collection

I use this app to help me alot with my size chart. I only have one issue with one of my item that the size chart was position on the add to cart button. if someone can get it fix would be great. Overall this app is great very helpful. Thank you. one of the best app I use so far will recommend.

Soigné

Exactly what i needed to make my website very professional! Highly recommend - you can easily add a size chart and apply it to your website without any issues

October 17, 2020

Thank you for the kind words.

Cotton Rack

I was quite apprehensive initially but after downloading it and making it functional on the website, it worked like a charm. It is easy to use, full of functional features and the support team is quite responsive. Thanks for making my work easier.