BF ‑ Size Charts & Size Guides

BF ‑ Size Charts & Size Guides

by Relentless Apps

Size Charts for product pages/ variant options/ clothes/ shoes

MirandaBelle

Great if you have multiple sizing charts for different products! Customer support is really responsive as well. Highly recommend

PRELOVED

Does it's job! We had a little issue with it not working with our theme properly so i reached out to the developers for help. Provided me with several solutions until it was fixed! Super fast responses and helpful in every way! Would highly recommend this app for a all around amazing size chart & great support!

ForApparel

Great app, easy to use, had my size charts up in no time. Couldn't ask for more, keep it up

Cheers

Blue Cactus Printing

This app is so easy to use. I haven't had any issues and was able to customize the size chart as desired. It does exactly as described.

April 28, 2020

Wanderlustsouls

Best Fit is so far great. It helped to map many bespoke products to specific sizing guides. The support was great help when my column widths needed expanding. Cant complain!

Couple&Pie

This app works perfectly. I have and e-commerce where I sell sneakers and the app fits perfectly me needs. It's easy to use and super useful. I recommend it! More apps like these are needed!

ShapeAthletics

Fantastic app and amazing value. The guys are so helpful and always available to help and quick to respond. Highly recommended.

Prouder Posture

Great app! Really easy to use and straight forward. The support team was really kind and helped me fast with my issues!

Restaurant Merch by Flavour Gallery

This app fits beautifully on the page and it is clear for any customer to access. It helps display the information professionally. More importantly, their customer service was exceptional.

Troop Your Colours

This app was easy to setup. I wanted some support to customize the colours to match my site. Jon was extremely helpful, he responded quickly and provided the correction instructions. I may have enter the changes in an older version and he offered to do the changes himself. Looks great. I highly recommend this app.