BF Size Charts & Size Guides

Charts for clothes, shoes, tshirts Online Store 2.0 Compatible

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Spirit In Fitness

very happy I found Best Fit, it looks fantastic, easy to use and great price. Thank you Martin for so kindly helping me with a bit of code I needed due to my theme :)

Neptune Athletics

I'm really happy with how easy this app is to use and the fact that you can get 2 size charts for free is so wonderful! Especially with every app seeming to increase their prices now, it is nice to have an option like this one! The customer support was also extremely quick in responding to me. I recommend this app to anyone with size chart needs!

September 29, 2020

Thank you for the review.

We are here to help all of our users, even those on the free plan.

Jon

FASH & CO

I'm using this app on the free plan and I'm really enjoying it. It makes a difference at the time of purchase.

September 28, 2020

Thank you for the review.

We really appreciate you taking the time to how much you like our app.

Jon
Relentless Apps

Broken Riders

Excellent app, so easy to set up and use and the finished solution looks great. If you have a store selling clothing, this app will help your customers choose the correct size.

Tributo Mujer

The app is easy to implement, and customised. It's a great tool to help your clients to understand the measurements. And the client service of the developers is great. We highly recommend it.

NOM

Awesome app. Easy to install and update with custom sizing guides. We were searching for a solution on adding sizing guides to our clothing brand and came across this wonderful app. Super easy to configure. Looks great. Very good customer support. Highly recommended.

Wintercroft

Easy to set up, simple design that integrates and functions well. It's nice to find an app that doesn't try to be more than it needs to be.

September 21, 2020

Thank you for the review.

Our app is simple and give you everything you need for size charts and nothing you don't.

The Daytron D'mur Collection

Easy to create, and the best way to minimize wrong size returns from customers!

DivaWear Costumes & DanceWear

Love the app! I was so excited to find this to help make our size charts look professional! Could not be happier with adding this to our store. Thank you!!

A few notes to the developer - we have a wide range of sizes for our brand (child & adult) so it would be nice to be able to see the entire chart in one horizontal screen instead of being cut off in portrait mode. Also - if you were able to make the charts available as a page within our website (and not just listed with each product) that would be super helpful!

September 16, 2020

Thanks for the review.

Can you send us a link to a product with this issue and we can look into it?

Please fill out our contact form so we have all the information we need.

VitaShaper

The app works well and does his job!
The support is reactive, kind, and available, I absolutely recommend it!