BF ‑ Size Charts & Size Guides

BF ‑ Size Charts & Size Guides

by Relentless Apps

unlimited size charts for your variant options/ clothes /shoes

pritygrity

I used this app to create a pop-up size chart specific to different collections. It was easy to set up and the results look professional. It would be better if you could copy and paste an entire table at once, but instead you have to type into every cell individually. However, once that is done, it looks great.

November 13, 2020

You will be happy to know you can copy and paste an entire table at once :)

Some browsers have issues with this, but you can scroll to the bottom of the size chart page and click on the rocket ship in the bottom left.

It looks like this...

Trouble copying and pasting?
Click here to open outside Shopify 🚀

Email us back and let us know if that works for you
Jon
contact@relentlessapps.com

Andi’s Boutique

I tried a few different size-chart apps and this was definitely the best one. Works well and looks great in my store. The only thing that I wish I could do is have two side-by-side links - one for size chart and one for a conversion chart. I have to have my conversion chart in a different place on the product page, which is fine but not ideal.

August 19, 2020

You can't have two links but you can have two size charts for the same product with the premium plan.

Email us back if you need any more help
contact@relentlessapps.com