Best Fit ‑ Size Charts

Best Fit ‑ Size Charts

by Relentless Apps

Unlimited size charts & size guides on product pages FREE plan

VOHCO

Great app - nice and simple. Customer service is also very responsive and helpful. Great team behind the apps!

Lady Luxe LD

Lady Luxe LD
I really appreciate having this app. It allows me to create the size charts according to what I need; and It really helps my customers. I would recommend this app because it is very easy to use! Thank you so much, I use it all the time!

gymqueenstore

The app was very simple and straightforward to use. Had a slight problem during setup which was solved very quickly with great customer service.

10/10

Neat Sweat-Proof Apparel

Very easy to use- only used it for 2 size charts so far, but looks great and very helpful. Achieved what I needed

Amnesty International USA Store

Very easy to use. Looks and performs just as I hoped. For us it is worth the upgrade to provide sizing info for a variety of products and prevent returns and exchanges.

StylebyNara

I have use this App to create size guide on my website, it is easy to use and works well for me. Thanks

Samvel Badalyan

The support team is great, quick replies and were able to edit the store to my liking. Great app overall.

ShapeWaist

Works amazing! Definitely recommend. You can add different size charts per product which comes in very handy for us.

June 15, 2020

Thanks for the great review :)

VJ Shoes NorAm

great app -does exactly what it claims to, in a simple, efficient manner. I set it and then forgot it. Exactly what you need!

salut beauté

Super cool app & support! :)
It's very user friendly and my question was answered very quickly. I recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8