BF Size Charts & Size Guides

BF Size Charts & Size Guides | Reviews

by Relentless Apps

Charts for clothes, shoes, tshirts Online Store 2.0 Compatible

Hyperfly

I had an issue with the size chart populating under a wrong collection which cause a lot of confusion for our customers. The Relentless team was very prompt in their response and helpful. They even followed up with me which showed how much they care. The issue was resolved quickly just in time for the holidays to make shopping easier for our customers.

Analina

This app is very important to my website as I use its size charts for my swimwear and resort wear collections. You can add multiple charts to different products and the app developers are really helpful and will assist you with anything you need! I look forward to continue using it as I grow my business.

503 Sports

Works great, does everything we need it to do. Would be nice to have an option in the future to make a size chart page to match up with product pages.

Ollyn One Shapers

Great app, but better customer service. They help us to configurated everything (color, location in the page)

October 17, 2021

Thank you so much for the review. We work hard to give the best customer service.

The Isle Club

This app is incredibly amazing; we use this integration in several of our online stores. The development team is always very responsive & goes above and beyond to help with any questions or concerns. We recommend this app to all our friends with similar stores.

Million Threads

Auch diese App von Relentless ist wieder sehr hilfreich. Es lassen sich innerhalb kürzester Zeit unterschiedliche Größentabellen abbilden.

SportWorx

The perfect app for adding size charts of all kinds to your shopify site. The interface is easy to use and you can add your own images and styling to the charts. Jon was also extremely helpful with customising our product page. Highly recommended to all shopify users!

Nocturnal Mafia

helped a great deal and quickly when i was having an issue. app is very easy to use and very easy to setup

WhiDark

This app is really good! I had some issues, but Jon solved all my issues very fast! :)
Good support is the key ;)

TeesWe

Great app. They fix my problem to fit my site well. Thanks for your help. Will use it for my other shops.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16