BF ‑ Size Charts & Size Guides

BF ‑ Size Charts & Size Guides

by Relentless Apps

unlimited size charts on product page FREE plan Increase sales

Sergio Levantesi

This app is easy to use and easy to install. You can set-up your size chart/guide in ten minutes. Thanks

I Love Pillow

I recently downloaded this app to help clean up my product page and list our product dimensions clearly. This really did the job and even when I had questions, Jon was extremely helpful in resolving my issues. Love this app already!

My-Happy-Dog.com

I recently installed this app and it works very nicely. Support and developers are super responsive. I had a minor question to them, and within 2 days, they actually updated the app to accommodate my request. Good job!

DK Company Canada

Best size chart application! Easy to use, to install and gets the job done in a few seconds. Totally recommend.

FYXO

Easy to install, manage, use and personalise. Customers have responded really well to it also! A+ Thanks!

DARKSTAR SHOP

Awesome app! Works amazing and looks great. Exactly what we were looking for. Would recommend to anyone.

LA MIA BORSA

It's been only a couple of Hrs using the app and it appears to be perfect for the purpose. Easy to configure. Looks stable and hassle free. Congrats to the team !

BRETT LAUREN

No idea why it took me so long to find this app, but so happy that I did!
The clean layout and simplicity are appealing to me and our customer base and I know will cut down on unnecessary exchanges. Great customer service as well - definitely 5 stars!

hallosale

Very good app. simple and easy to use. This app is very helpful. I can not expect anything better than this. Thank you.

Trendo Chic

This app got the job done for what I needed from the size chart. Highly recommended. The technical support is good.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11