BF Size Charts & Size Guides

BF Size Charts & Size Guides

by Relentless Apps

For Clothes, Shoes, T Shirts, Variants Options, Product Pages

Kaori's Latex Dreams

Great App and Support is amazing! I've tried another size App but it didn't work so I was very happy to find this. With the help of the support team, it is working perfectly in my shop now. Thank you so much!

KARIN MATHEUS

Great App !!! Solved my measurement table problem ! I recommend it to everyone, really good! Thank You!

Happy Pets Fam

I tried a lot of apps for the size chart feature and this is the best one so far. It's very easy to use and the support is so kind and fast to answer and solve the problems if needed.

E n a s s

Highly recommended. A very good deal from the team. And the app works wonders. I Highly Recommend it And On Top It's Free

Flynn Jaxon

Very simple to use and effective. The service has been helpful and prompt. Would definitely recommend!

The Notable Muse

This app does exactly what I need it to do, I created an easy chart for my ring sizes - great service from Jon too!

Swing Daddy

App works perfectly, simple to setup, and the dev team is very helpful and efficient - even helping me customize the size chart button on my site.

The Flying Dutchman

I used this app to provide accurate and design friendly information about my products fit and size. It's an amazing tool, thanks a lot!

GENKI

I really loved the app because it's very applicable to our range of products! I wanted to customised it a little bit so it fits better with our theme and Jon helped me make that happen. Awesome app and awesome support from the team. Worth the price!

Solana

This app makes it easy to create clean and simple sizing charts without the headache. Recommend for new sites.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13