Best Fit ‑ Size Charts

Best Fit ‑ Size Charts

by Relentless Apps

Easily create unlimited size charts & size guides

The Roundup Club

So, so easy to install and fantastic, prompt response from developers with an immediate solution. Would 100% recommend!

Zusaura

Great little app and easy to use. Used the free plan as one chart meets my needs. Store not yet open but in preview the app integrates seamlessly as required.

OhMyFruits

What a fantastic and great app ! Developers listen carefully and help you a must have you need to add to you store.

What a waistline

Awesome support team and great product. This is my third store to be using the app. Highly recommended!

Dressing For His Glory

Great app! Solved all problems I was having trying to do size charts on my own! I would highly recommend your app!

Pendant Bee

It works great and it integrates nicely into the product page! You will like it's method of managing chart content.

FlowerStampede

Very easy to use. Worked perfectly in seconds.

Trunk Clothiers

Really great app and super easy to install/use. You can select the collections/products from within the size chart app, so no going back and forth adding tags. Highly recommended!

mywazoo

Awesome tool to make quick size charts and add our own graphics to the pop-up. Support team is great and quick to respond to any request.

Meha's MEGA Mercantile

Where do I start? AMAZING, EASY, FRIENDLY and SIMPLE. Im older than dirt and I'm forever at war with spreadsheets and then Best Fit appeared. I was able to create a size chart in just a few minutes and actually insert it on my website and it worked and looks awesome. Im actally working on my 6th size chart now. Thxs Best Fit for getting this Old Lady up to speed.

Previous 1 3 4