BF Size Charts & Size Guides

BF Size Charts & Size Guides

by Relentless Apps

Charts for Clothes, Shoes, T Shirts, Product Pages | FREE Plan

WhiDark

This app is really good! I had some issues, but Jon solved all my issues very fast! :)
Good support is the key ;)

TeesWe

Great app. They fix my problem to fit my site well. Thanks for your help. Will use it for my other shops.

The Playground Premium Outlet

We used this for our store's size guide. The developers were very helpful on assisting us to install it in our theme and store. Works really well, you can create different size guide/charts per brand or item kind. You just need to choose the collections who will use those specific size guide/chart. Very convenient an user friendly.

West Major

Simple, easy to use, and great support. For some reason I couldn't get the chart to show up on my new website. The team behind this app actually went into my shopify and set it up for me at no cost. White glove service!!

burningbushbrand

I've tried every sizing app on the app store. People-This is the one! Look no further! It's simple, effective, and intelligent. Best of all, the customer service and response time is UNMATCHED!! I needed help with a CSS coding question and I got the answer I needed via the support (relentless) in less than 20 minutes. Woaaah! Keep up the great work :)

J Luxe

App works perfectly as planned. I had a slight issue when I published a new theme but I emailed support and they got back to me with an easy solution straight away ;)

Fitggins

This application is perfect, just what I needed in the free version is more than enough but if you have many sizes to add it is worth the payment version is that we use it and we are delighted

Salt Gypsy

We've been using BF Size Charts for several years and are very happy with the design customisation and functionality of this app. As a surf fashion brand, it greatly assists our customers in making informed sizing decisions pre-purchase and we rely on the size guides daily to help us sell our products. We recently updated our Shopify theme and required some extra location functionality. We had excellent customer service from the Relentless Apps team who helped us with a tricky coding we were unable to do ourselves. Thanks so much guys. Highly recommend.

harajukustreetwear

Great and simple app that does what you need and very helpful support staff. Would definitely recommend!

Shop Weekend Cheoks

Beautiful, responsive display that is very easy to set up. We switched to another free app because we needed more size charts for each product. We are still considering switching to the paid plan here because it is so seamless but would love to have more charts on the free plan. Highly recommended!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15