Best Fit ‑ Size Charts

Best Fit ‑ Size Charts

by Relentless Apps

Unlimited size charts & size guides on product pages FREE plan

The Daytron D'mur Collection

Easy to create, and the best way to minimize wrong size returns from customers!

DivaWear Costumes & DanceWear

Love the app! I was so excited to find this to help make our size charts look professional! Could not be happier with adding this to our store. Thank you!!

A few notes to the developer - we have a wide range of sizes for our brand (child & adult) so it would be nice to be able to see the entire chart in one horizontal screen instead of being cut off in portrait mode. Also - if you were able to make the charts available as a page within our website (and not just listed with each product) that would be super helpful!

September 16, 2020

Thanks for the review.

Can you send us a link to a product with this issue and we can look into it?

Please fill out our contact form so we have all the information we need.

VitaShaper

The app works well and does his job!
The support is reactive, kind, and available, I absolutely recommend it!

HONEYLUST

I used this app to help me provide a sizing chart for all of my clothing items. The app the super easy to integrate and use & looks aesthetic. The customer is out of this world. I emailed them to have me move the location of the button, and they helped me fix it in less than 24 hours. Amazing, and should definitely give them a try!

Sattva Boutique

Easy to set up with a simple to use interface. Jon was also timely / helpful with support! He quickly helped us to get the chats in the exact spot we wanted on the product pages.

Hype East

it does exactly what it claims to do. Very good app. Support team were very engaging and sincere with their assistance.

Fajas Vicky Pe

Best app ever! I was looking for a simple to understand size chart app that could be added to my product page. This is defintely the best option. Im not kissing *ss, it is truly the best

August 30, 2020

Thanks for the review!

OCEANTALES

Great customer service. Really appreciated the follow up emails to ensure everything was working properly.

Muselot India

Beautiful and very elegant size charts. They look neat and specific. Plus they offer free size charts up to two size charts.

August 28, 2020

Pet Loverz

Tried different ways to create pop up size chart for my prodcts. Done coding, other apps, but this one is the BEST ONE I found. Very easy to use! Not like other apps. Love this app so far. Would recommend everyone who needs to make size charts. Thanks for chance to use this app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9