BF ‑ Size Charts & Size Guides

BF ‑ Size Charts & Size Guides

by Relentless Apps

Size Charts for product pages/ variant options/ clothes/ shoes

KY'S ALOHA SHIRTS

This app is perfect for my bussines. it is BF perfect and looks great on site. The quality is very good. I am very happy with this use.

Bedtribe

Lovely app. Had some issue with the app when first downloaded but approach the support team and they manage to solve the issue for me really fast. Highly recommended to all looking for a size chart app

The Lovery

Very easy to set up. Does exactly what it needs to do! Support team was very helpful as well. Thankful for this app!

Little Curiosity's

Great app that lets me copy size guides and accuracy creates a chart. I don’t know any other app this good. Keep up the good work guys.

Boutique BohoChic

This is exactly what I was looking for. I wanted nice looking size charts that I could attach to whatever product or collection I wanted. It is super easy to use the app. No need for instruction or tech knowledge. And the size chart picture is adorable.

ASTA Intimates

Love this app. It helps me to make customized recommendations to my customers, based on the specific product. This has been super helpful in reducing the emails I get on sizing and hopefully converting to more sales! Easy to use, and apply to my products. Finished setting up within 15 minutes. Thank you!!!

Nejo - The New Mom's Journey

This app is really simple to use. We need not have any technical expertise, just plug and use the app.

Sergio Levantesi

This app is easy to use and easy to install. You can set-up your size chart/guide in ten minutes. Thanks

I Love Pillow

I recently downloaded this app to help clean up my product page and list our product dimensions clearly. This really did the job and even when I had questions, Jon was extremely helpful in resolving my issues. Love this app already!

My-Happy-Dog.com

I recently installed this app and it works very nicely. Support and developers are super responsive. I had a minor question to them, and within 2 days, they actually updated the app to accommodate my request. Good job!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12