Size Chart & Fit Recommender

Rating (4)
Developer
VDR Sizing
September 28, 2022

Great experience with this application, and its developers! I was not sure how to set it up and I was given assistance with it immediately. Not only that but the size chart works AMAZING if not one of the best! I'm very happy I've made the switch.

FKN Rich
Time spent using app: 19 days
August 4, 2022

This app has been excellent. Works as it says it does, generates size recommendations and the support team is quick to help when needed.

Ergonaut
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited June 25, 2021

it won't let me download the app : ( why? can someone help me? 62 letters left i don't know what to say anymore

black sanctuary
Italy
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
VDR Sizing replied June 28, 2021

Hi,

We'll be glad to help you with the issues you're having. I tried reaching you through the email associated with your shopify merchant account, but if you didn't get it, please reach out to us at support@vdrsizesuggestion.com so we can help you out.

Best!

VDR Size Suggestion Team

March 22, 2021

Even though this is for human clothing, I used this app for my dog apparel, now my customers can just enter their dog's measurements and get a recommended size, which saves me from a ton of size inquiries through emails. I can't recommend this app enough, I initially saw Kiwi Sizing but as a small business was hesitant because of their prices. VDR was exactly what I was looking for!!!! The support was phenomenal. Easy to communicate with and accommodated my custom needs. They are very considerate and was great to work with. Thank you again, so much. I can't wait to see what else you guys come up with! I highly recommend VDR and every person behind the scenes. 10/10

Doggo Drip Wear
Time spent using app: 4 months
October 20, 2020

L'application est parfaite pour une boutique qui vend des vêtements sur mesure . Afin de connaitre certaines mesures corporels afin de confectionner un vêtement. Le support client est dynamique et pragmatique ,malgré la barrière de la langue et le décalage horaire, quelques petits bugs après avoir installés l'application ont été vite résolus.Je recommande vivement english The app is perfect for a boutique that sells custom clothing. In order to know certain body measurements in order to make a garment. Customer support is dynamic and pragmatic, despite the language barrier and the time difference, a few small bugs after installing the app were quickly resolved. I highly recommend

shopbyndia