VDR Size Suggestion

VDR Size Suggestion

by VDR

3-in-1 size chart, body measurement tool, and fit guide

Doggo Drip Wear

Even though this is for human clothing, I used this app for my dog apparel, now my customers can just enter their dog's measurements and get a recommended size, which saves me from a ton of size inquiries through emails. I can't recommend this app enough, I initially saw Kiwi Sizing but as a small business was hesitant because of their prices. VDR was exactly what I was looking for!!!! The support was phenomenal. Easy to communicate with and accommodated my custom needs. They are very considerate and was great to work with. Thank you again, so much. I can't wait to see what else you guys come up with! I highly recommend VDR and every person behind the scenes. 10/10

shopbyndia

L'application est parfaite pour une boutique qui vend des vêtements sur mesure . Afin de connaitre certaines mesures corporels afin de confectionner un vêtement. Le support client est dynamique et pragmatique ,malgré la barrière de la langue et le décalage horaire, quelques petits bugs après avoir installés l'application ont été vite résolus.Je recommande vivement english The app is perfect for a boutique that sells custom clothing. In order to know certain body measurements in order to make a garment. Customer support is dynamic and pragmatic, despite the language barrier and the time difference, a few small bugs after installing the app were quickly resolved. I highly recommend

jardin.shop

Great tool and lovely support team. I have specialty sizing and always get questions from customers about what size they should get. Now I just fill out the size chart and they can automatically get their recommended size with the handy measuring tool they have!