ESC ‑ Size Charts & Size Guide

Reduce return rates with size charts and size guides for FREE

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

size guide / sizing chart creator and editor in the app

Norsk Apparel

Initially I has some issues installing the app, however the developers got in contact with me straight away, collaborated with my Shopify account and remedied the issue within minutes. I can't recommend this app highly enough.

Big shout out to Amrinder Singh for all your help!

May 4, 2020

Hi there

Thanks for your review (just to let you know, we have a support team in case you have any further questions about the app). For this query, I understand they have already emailed you to get the issue resolved.

If everything is fixed to your satisfaction, we'd love you to upgrade your review to reflect that!

Many thanks

Kingston Blackmoor

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Perfect little app for doing exactly what it says. Simple changes are a bit limited without delving into code, but the support is excellent and fast!!! And its FREE!!

April 30, 2020

Hi - thanks for your 5 star review of the app! Really appreciate it.

All the best

Nkiti African Casualwear

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Really simple to use app. Does exactly what it needs to do. Would definitely recommend
Excellent support as well!

April 28, 2020

Hi - thanks for the glowing review!

Don't forget to check out some of our other apps. As well as the size guide app, we have one that can help increase customer spend, and one that will help you keep sales even if you have out of stock items.

Best

Deux Beautés

Location Turkey

I used Size Matters App to install various popup size charts to my product pages. Despite the fact that it is for free it is an excellent app and hasslefree once you learn how to install. My thanks are due to Mr. Amringer Sigh for his concern, patience and help. I strongly recommend
Size Charts to everyone.

April 24, 2020

Thanks for your review! We're really delighted it's working so well for you and we've passed your thanks to Amrinder.

Onyx Blanket | The Best Weighted Blanket for a Better Sleep

I was desperately looking for a way to add a size/weight guide to my products pages. I wasn't able to make it happen from Shopify's backend alone and I only saw apps which cost way too much for something so simple. Until I stumbled upon Size Matters! This app does everything you need as easy as 1,2,3. Their customer support is extremely quick and helpful. Thank you for creating this app for free and making my life (and others) easier!

April 24, 2020

Hi - glad to hear the app is making your life easier! Happy to help any time.

Club Nostalgic UK

For someone who has never touched code - this was easy to set up and install! great app! clean and simple

Hi

Just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to write a 5 star review for the app - very much appreciated!

Black Cat

I used this app to help with all the various sizes I needed to import. It makes a nice size chart, that after adjusting, fits in seamlessly with my theme. It's very easy to use and I like being able to make my own columns, as not all size charts are the same. Also, it's FREE!

April 8, 2020

Thanks for the review! Glad you're happy with Size Matters :)

Edmshopes

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 2 months

I used this app to do the size guide. I really like how it works, and the team of Size Matters responds very quicky. For sure this app it's 100% free. Thanks!!

April 7, 2020

Hi - thanks so much for the glowing review, glad you like the app and that the team were able to help you!

All the best

brucedane.com

Simple and to the point. Very effective. Too many apps over complicate sizing charts for no reason other than to charge you a monthly fee.

March 17, 2020

Hi - thanks for the positive review. Glad you like it! Good luck with the store and check out some of our other apps to see if they could be of help too.

SLOLI

Location China

perfect sizechart and LOUIS is nice help good good anyway asd asd asd asd asd sad

March 11, 2020

Hi

Thanks for the review! Glad you like the app and the support you received.