Size Matters

Size Matters | Reviews

by Eastside Co

Hassle-free Size Charts

CULTNAKED

Great app with a great support. Size chart may be link or button or inline. The support is really fast. If you have any issues they kindly help. Love em. Thank you guys :)

November 21, 2019

Hi

No problem at all! Thanks for your kind words and 5 star review; we really appreciate it!

Chilly Gear

This app is very easy to use. Deserves the five stars the only thing to make this app over the top would be the ability to add pictures of how to measure the clothing rather then a script of how to do it

November 15, 2019

Hi

Thanks for your 5 star review of Size Matters! We really appreciate you taking the time.

My Pets Gate

The best free app. Is there a way I can set the chart to be under the title and not below everything?

November 11, 2019

Hi there

Many thanks for taking the time to review Size Matters! Our support team have sent you an email to advise on your question.

Maximum Beauties

Best free app that does exactly what it says. Very fortunate to have this app to use. These apps are beginning to add up to expensive monthly costs. Thank you Eastsideco for making such a great free app available to the community.

PLAYING POLITICS

Had a problem with size charts populating twice. Louis got right back to me with a fix for the problem. Problem solved. Top notch customer service and app.

October 30, 2019

Hi

Thanks for your review and kind comments. Glad Louis was able to help!

SneakerDayFever

Facilita la convesion para los clientes de las tallas y me es de gran ayuda para mi y para mis empelados

October 28, 2019

Gracias por tu comentario!

SAZ Enterprise

I highly recommend this app to anyone who's just starting up their biz. I understand we need to reduce ops cost so we resort to free apps. But I'd like to emphasize that though this app is FREE, first off, it's very user-friendly. Even anyone who doesn't have coding background (like me) can easily follow their simple instructions. Second, you just have to work with your product tags and this will do the magic! Third, you won't be limited as they've got 3 options to choose from for your size chart layout. Cheers!

October 21, 2019

Thanks for your 5 star review (and also the detail you've included - I think it is so helpful for other merchants to hear how easy and flexible the app is to use).

LK’s Boutique

I strongly recommend this app to create size chart, it's super easy to use and looks very professional. Their customer service is amazing, when ever I need them I get a response right away and they have been very helpful.
Thank you Size Matters for creating this app!!!

October 11, 2019

Thank you so much for your positive review and don't forget to check out some of our other apps in the store!

BIANCA BALTI COLLECTION

Very easy to set up and amazing customer support. I needed help customizing my size guide and their support team was quick to respond and help me get exactly what I wanted. They really went above and beyond. Highly recommend

October 11, 2019

Thanks so much for your review and we're glad you're enjoying the app! Don't forget to check out Now Back in Stock to notify your customers when their items become available, or Cart Convert to recommend more products to them!

Amrapalli Design & Couture

Great app for someone new to shopify. Simplifies size chart integration to retail store. Recommend to anyone looking for an app simple to use and integrate.

September 25, 2019

Thanks for your review! We're delighted you're happy with the app. Don't forget to check out some of our others in the store and find out how they could help you.