Size Matters

Size Matters

by Eastside Co

Hassle-free Size Charts

Jungle Jitsu

It would be a good app if it worked, but I tested out on the Debut theme (auto-installation) and could not get it to show on the site. I also checked the code, which had been auto-installed correctly.

ShapeSquade

I DONT LIKE IT, ITS NOT FRIENDLY AND MAKE THE PROCESS SLOW . IT WAS BETTER BEFORE THE ACTUALIZATION.

SOXESSORY

WHAT THE F**** IS THIS SH**???? WHAT THE F**** IS THIS SH**???? WHAT THE F**** IS THIS SH**???? WHAT THE F**** IS THIS SH**????

Hemsters

For me, this app was SUPER slow. It was just setting there waiting for their server, not yet stared

DAOSbiz

For me, this app was SUPER slow. It was just setting there waiting for their server, which meant it would not show up on my store for a long time too.

Boom Boom Boutique

I've reached out several times and the support help email button doesn't work. I need installation for my theme.

Whenigetone

Useless, can't figure out app.

Runitretro

My charts are gone. What's going on?

Rexelretro

This app deleted all of my info on each product, it was unique links and descriptions along with artist information and category type. On more than 100 products, TERRIBLE! Over a weeks worth of work!

Productsbible

Its not working. its not showing on our website so its not easy to use